Thread: Handsome Henry

Handsome Henry

Hello and good morning to you, adorable Henry! What an absolute cutie pie you are, and with a wonderful story to boot. You sure came through for your human when she needed a companion to keep her company! I`m sure once you and your human got to know each other, you "came out of your shell" and realized you were in your furrever home! I enjoyed your human`s description of your favorite games to play. You definitely sound like a fun little guy! What a nice routine you have each day, as well. You`re certainly keeping busy over there! And what a "casanova" you are with the human ladies, as well, getting those Valentines! It sounds like you are blessed with a lovely life, as well as some lovely humans! I hope you have an excellent day, sweetheart!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Henry, your story just made me smile. What a dear friend you are to your human - and it sounds as though you charm anyone who comes your way.

Henry what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

I'm glad you decided to trust your mommy and now are her best pal!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Henry, you adorable, too cute for words, most loved little hammie on the planet! I so enjoyed reading all about you today, about the happy life you have been blessed with, and the deep bond of love you and your guardian share! You just might be the most loved hammie on the planet! Just goes to show you how far love, and a little patience, can go in bringing out the best in us all; you're not a fighter, you're a lover...all it took was finding that perfect person/pet matchup! You and your human were meant to be together sweetie pie, that's for sure! And I'm so happy for you both that in your time of mutual need, when life looked a little bleak and lonely, you found your way to one another! Thanks for the smiles, Henry! I hope you and your person are enjoying a very happy, extraq special Pet of the Day celebration, that you're treated to lots of love and all your heart desires! Congrats, cuddles and smoochies to you dear, adorable Henry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Henry, your story is simply lovely. The love in your momma's words brought happy tears to my eyes. You are an exceptional little friend and pet. I love you and haven't even met you!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hi, Henry! You are a handsome hamster. I bet you are so happy with your family now. You are living the good life. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD!