Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know what I HATE... yes ... HATE!!!!

You know what I HATE... yes ... HATE!!!!

When you are out and about the WIRE in your bra SNAPS and then you are stuck walking around with this sharp peice of metal JABBING you. and then you get home... and go figure there is not a clean bra in SIGHT. GRRRRRRR.

Stupid Bra's... no wonder women burned them lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

And that is exactly why I just bought myself 4 new bras!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ouch!

I don't buy bras with wires in them except for the hooks in the back, but when those get bent I just use the plyers and they're good as new again.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

LOL I wish I could stand bra's with no wires... but they just don't work for me. So instead every couple of months I have to deal with being stabbed. WORST of all... it happened while I was at my linedancing class. NOT fun

I hate wires poking...

have you tried this brand lily of france... I´ve found them quite nice and don´t piercing... although with time wires do get bent...

I just bought a few from burlington... will have to check brand and are really nice and soft....

while growing up and wires did sticked out I used to put on tapes haha... and then re sew them in...LOL... luckily for me now they seemed to be plastic wires and reinforced... I cannot wear unwired ones.. they just won´t hold up right..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I don't know how big yours are, but I can tell you I HAVE A VERY large problem and it's no fun bra shopping, especially with my mom. SHEESH! Anywho, have you tried just wearing sports bras? I know they are very expensive but they're worth it in the long run. I had wire bras and got ride of them A LONG time ago! I couldn't stand them

I avoid bras with wires in them at all - it makes the shopping more challenging and time-consuming, but the wearing less painful!

Ughhh.... don't even get me started about those stupid things.... I ABSOLUTLY HATE bra shopping... it is comepletly miserable. I hardly ever find anything that fits right! I want a reduction...

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

yeah... sports bras are not for me. I don't like them at all. They are uncomfortable... IF I can even find them in my size lol.

Sports bras rock!!!! I love them!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

That's exactly why sports bras are the only bras I wear. I cannot stand wirey bras.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    yeah... sports bras are not for me. I don't like them at all. They are uncomfortable... IF I can even find them in my size lol.
    Hence since I'm a 42 DD I still wear my nursing bras. Lots of comfort/support and no wires

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    it happened while I was at my linedancing class. NOT fun
    It happened to me on a schoolplay-evening!! I was dancing on the stage, and then the "lock" broke ..... ; I was so embarassed, because I only had a very tight t-shirt on and a short skirt
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by mina'smomma View Post
    Hence since I'm a 42 DD I still wear my nursing bras. Lots of comfort/support and no wires
    I am too

But my nursing bras were all underwire as well. it's a catch 22 for me lol I can't stand bras taht don't have a wire (been this way since I started wearing a bra in elementary school... I'm set in my ways I guess lol) but I can't stand when the wire breaks or pokes out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    It happened to me on a schoolplay-evening!! I was dancing on the stage, and then the "lock" broke ..... ; I was so embarassed, because I only had a very tight t-shirt on and a short skirt

Oh my goodness lol. I don't think I have ever had the "lock" break on me. I don't think I will complain about pokey wires anymore as long as the clasp stays closed LOL