Thread: Spartacus And Idefix

Spartacus And Idefix

My, what a lovely pair of birds you are (of course, ALL birds are lovely!) And such good birds, tearing up mom's bills for her! I must teach my birds that trick!
    Rio's mom

Dear Spartacus and Idefix, your beauty and your comedy routines brought a much appreciated and much needed smile to my face!! Of course, I'm still laughing after having read about your penchants for food fights and covert activities! You are so precious! Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet, lovable Idefix and Spartacus, our wonderful, joyful, most deserving Pets of the Day! Hope you both get a big plateful of all your favorite yummies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

the cutest best friends ever!! congrats u 2 handome boys!

Congrats. on being Pet's of the Day !! You are both lovely birds and sounds like you keep your mom busy catering to your needs! Hope you had a wonderful day today and got lots of treats to fling around!

Congratulations to both of you! You are both gorgeous!!! I have never met a Bronze Wing Pionus before, and you look really sweet! After seeing you, I would love to have a Bronze Wing Pionus of my own! Cockatoos are also wonderful birds, and I know many personally. I have two cockatiels and I don't think I could ever have a better friend! Birds make great pets and I'm sure your family enjoys every second of their lives with you both! Congrats on being chosen as our very special POTDs! I hope you both get some very special treats on your very special day!