Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Honest Obama Question (From a non-supporter)

1. Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Still havent found anything credible on this, so your hearsay is much like the tightly coiled piles my dogs leave in the yard.
    Sorry about that Blue. Perhaps there is a local community college where you can take some classes that will help you learn how to use the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Sorry about that Blue. Perhaps there is a local community college where you can take some classes that will help you learn how to use the internet?
    So you have no legitmate proof to this rumor then.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    So you have no legitmate proof to this rumor then.

Oh, for pete's sake man, it was all over the news. I saw the coverage of
    campaign stops where it happened & it was on ABC news. I'm sure there were
    other reports on other newscasts. You want someone else to do the work for
    you? It's not gonna happen. You raised the issue, you prove it was false.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I went to google, I typed in the words "Palin rally Obama traitor."

http://www.google.com/search?q=palin...GGL_en___US228

Here was the article at the top of the search: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...5987004&page=1

I'm not sure if you are truly unfamiliar with using google or if you are just trying to ruffle feathers more.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

5. Yes, I too found over 500,000 hits in less that 3 seconds. This one truely deserves many

Hey you guys give some leeway to the internet challenged
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Can you please find some video of that?
    That was what I asked for, video proof, not reports on what a reporter reported.

I have not been able to find video where someone shouts out "kill him", and in the video K9soul linked to stated someone yelled "off with his head" but failed to show the video proof of it. I have searched for the Video footage of these claims and found a few where people have yelled terrrorist and treason and zero of any footage where somebody yelled "kill him". 500000 google hits mean absolutly nothing if they dont show footage of the reported claim.

So if you dont know the difference between video footage and a report of an event you shouldnt be calling someone internet challenged.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Hey you guys give some leeway to the internet challenged

LOL Makes a person wonder what kind of news they get up there in Bosilla
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blue,

Sorry if I misunderstood what you are looking for. I've seen plenty of youtube clips of people spewing hatred, I clearly heard the "terrorist" call at a clip of one of McCain's rallies, and obviously there was enough of that going on that McCain took notice and eventually spoke up about it. I don't really see yelling "terrorist" as any better than "kill him." None of it is good. That does not mean by any stretch of the imagination that all McCain supporters have those feelings. I don't doubt that the hatred exists. There has always been racism and bigotry, and when a man of a different race is running for the presidency it's bound to come out. Rallies tend to induce a mob mentality in a crowd, and it's really not that much of a stretch to think that in their fervor, some people have yelled out such things. I'm not one to blindly believe whatever the media says, but I don't find it implausible based on other things I have seen and heard.

10. The suggest that "proof" does exist unless it is on videotape is a little silly.

Life does happen without a video camera turned on!

Geez...this MTV/Reality Show generation!

Quote Originally Posted by K9soul View Post
    Blue,

Sorry if I misunderstood what you are looking for. I've seen plenty of youtube clips of people spewing hatred, I clearly heard the "terrorist" call at a clip of one of McCain's rallies, and obviously there was enough of that going on that McCain took notice and eventually spoke up about it. I don't really see yelling "terrorist" as any better than "kill him." None of it is good. That does not mean by any stretch of the imagination that all McCain supporters have those feelings. I don't doubt that the hatred exists. There has always been racism and bigotry, and when a man of a different race is running for the presidency it's bound to come out. Rallies tend to induce a mob mentality in a crowd, and it's really not that much of a stretch to think that in their fervor, some people have yelled out such things. I'm not one to blindly believe whatever the media says, but I don't find it implausible based on other things I have seen and heard.
    I do not atribute someone yelling "terrorist" after the mention of William Ayres, an actual terroist, to mean NObama is a terrorist so its not the same as "kill him". Nor do I think race has anything to do with it. With all the media coverage of Palins ralies it should be real easy to type "Sarah Palin kill him" into youtubes search engine and find the appropriate video, the worst that comes up is the terrorist comment.

The actual video hasnt been posted by those who claim to have seen it, if they have actually seen it at all, choosing instead to make snide and insulting comments. Because of that, Im lead to beleive they are just blowwing smoke.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

12. How odd is that??? YouTube as the definitive source for news!

If is is not on YouTube...it didn't happen!

Makes all history prior to 2000 and whatever...just blowing smoke!

(and to think there are those who laugh at The Daily Show as a news source! )

I just wanted to clarify when I made my comment about bigotry and racism, those are comments I HAVE heard and seen first-hand. "He's an arab" "he's a black" "he's a terrorist" There's a lot of it out there. I hope you're not trying to say no one who is against Obama isn't due to racism issues or because of his name? It's not representative of all McCain/Palin followers, just like nutjob Obama followers aren't representative of all Obama followers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jr2TpMKpWk

Wow...ignorance is alive and well in Ohio! (and I am sure every other state)
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I was raised in southwest Missouri, not far from Branson. I am sure some of the people I knew and grew up around would have those same sentiments. I am sure there are many black people voting for Obama on race/color alone too. It is a sad state of affairs when someone's name, religion or color is what someone is judged by.

I know Obama is Christian, though some believe he is secretly muslim. I would have no problem voting for a jewish, muslim, agnostic, or whatever a person's faith may be, if I felt they were qualified and represented the ideas I most agreed with.