View Poll Results: What do you rice with?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fork

29 72.50%
  • Spoon

7 17.50%
  • Chopsticks

4 10.00%
  • Fingers

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fork? Spoon?

Fork? Spoon?

Ok, I admit this is a strange one. We were eating chinese takeout tonight and I was floored that hubby used a spoon for his sweet and sour chicken!!

So, which utensil do you use to eat a meal that is predominately rice?

(I added fingers to the poll because Cameron seems to think fingers are more useful than the spoon hubby handed him )

I would eat with a fork.

Duh!

GRAVITY!

You take the container out of the fridge at about 0130 hours, open the flaps on it and tilt it into your mouth...

Actually, it depends on if I am eating it from a bowl or on a plate. I use forks for plates and spoons for bowls. I like my gumbo or jambalya type food in a bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Duh!

GRAVITY!

You take the container out of the fridge at about 0130 hours, open the flaps on it and tilt it into your mouth...
    ROFL! Nice hehe I like this method. Since I've been growning a person in my belly, I've turned into quite the eat-aholic. I like this method JUST FINE.

Otherwise, I use a fork when people are watching

Richard never fails to choke me up with his answers...lol. I use a fork, bet a spoon would be handier. Tried chopsticks once, what a riot.

A fork here down under too, but honestly a spoon makes more sense to me, hey it is take out, eat it how you want i say lol. even Richards method sounds good to me.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

At least once a week we have BBQ chicken (with different flavors of marinade), rice and veggies. I use a fork.
    When we go to Chinese places I have to ask for a fork.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I normally use chopsticks but once I've eaten all stuff mixed with rice -- and I get tired of chasing the rice around the bowl, I use a fork.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Usually a fork, but I can use chopsticks fine. I prefer sticky rice so that's easier to eat with chopsticks than something like minute rice.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    Actually, it depends on if I am eating it from a bowl or on a plate. I use forks for plates and spoons for bowls. I like my gumbo or jambalya type food in a bowl.
    I said fork, but Moesha is right. I do the same thing!

I depends how soupy it is! Either a fork, usually, or a spoon if it is too soupy - don't wanna miss the good stuff! I have used chopsticks, but it isn't a pretty sight, I do better at popcorn than rice with chopsticks!

Fork! hehe! I am ashamed to admit that I am clueless regarding chopstick use.

I use a spoon....it's easier to shovel the rice into my mouth with it Hubby uses a fork.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I don´t eat chinese... but for regular rice I do just as Moesha described...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365