Thread: Tippy

Tippy

Tippy....What a beautiful baby you are. I am so sorry that you were abrused
    before you found your forever family. Glad you have a family that loves you very much. Tell mom to give you an extra treat for me today. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Have a wonderful like Tippy.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Tippy !!!

Would you look at that beautiful smile!!! Tippy, you look like you just had a big play and stopped to get your picture taken. We picture you running through the park, checking pockets, looking for treats. Come on down to Florida and we'll give you all the treats you want. We're so sorry to hear of your horrid beginning. Thank goodness you've found your forever home and family. It's wonderful that you've learned to trust people again. Some people don't deserve to be on this earth, such as those monsters that abused you. Congrats to you , Pretty Girly!! Please tell the family to give you, our Sunday DOTD, a million kisses coming from Florida USA. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awwww, Tippy, you are precious...I'm so glad you found your forever home where you will be well taken care of and never hurt again. Congratulations on being selected dog of the day!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Hi, Tippy! You're a pretty girl. I'm happy for you that you were finally rescued and are living a great life with your family. Your pretty smile in the picture speaks a thousand words. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Lucky Tippy

You are lucky to have your Tippy! HE is lucky too!

I had a Tippy in St. Louis Park, MN!

Enjoy!!

Nance

Hi there precious Miss Tippy! What a perfect choice you are for this Sunday's Dog of the Day honors! Awww! Just look at that big, beautiful smile...that's one happy pup I see staring back at me! You have the face of an angel sweet baby girl, and the heart to match! But in the personality dept. you're off the charts, hehe! Border Colllie + Aussie + Retriever + Husky...now that's what I call one athletic, talented, high energy breed blend! (I've been mom to both Labs and Huskies) No wonder you're a hit at the doggie park sweetheart, everywhere you go! Who could resist your adorable self! Wish I were there to give you a zillion pats and belly rubs...both hands! I hope your Mom will pass along some extra hugs and kisses to you from me...and a handful of treats, too!

You're my kind of girl Tippy...sweet and loving as can be with an unbridled zest for life and all things living, despite the unconscionable abuse you suffered at the hands of your former, ummm, captors! It's painful imagining the suffering you endured before finding your forever family, Tippy. Thank goodness for compassionate, caring humans such as yours, families more than happy, eager in fact, to welcome home a deserving doggie such as you into their lives!

Congratulations and much love to you on your big day, precious Tippy!!! I hope you and your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans at the doggie park, all enjoy a very happy, fun filled "Dog of the Day!" Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    Would you look at that beautiful smile!!! Tippy, you look like you just had a big play and stopped to get your picture taken. We picture you running through the park, checking pockets, looking for treats. Come on down to Florida and we'll give you all the treats you want. We're so sorry to hear of your horrid beginning. Thank goodness you've found your forever home and family. It's wonderful that you've learned to trust people again. Some people don't deserve to be on this earth, such as those monsters that abused you. Congrats to you , Pretty Girly!! Please tell the family to give you, our Sunday DOTD, a million kisses coming from Florida USA. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Awwww, Tippy! Stop in Chicago on your way to Florida -- I promise to have my hands free to pet you and help you munch on treats! You are beautiful! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Tippy,

If there ever was a dog that needed "spoiling", it's you sweetheart.
    You do have the most beautiful brown eyes & pretty coat. I loved reading
    about you today & am so happy you found a family to love & cherish you.
    Big congratulations on being chosen for specil honor as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Lots of hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tippy..you're a beautiful girl! I melted in your eyes, love your smile and adore your cute nose! You certainly have me wrapped around your paw too!!! Oddles of kisses and hugs to you, Tippy, a happy girl who deserves our highest honor!

I've been Boooo'd!