Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trumpy - the patriot

Trumpy - the patriot

Trumpy, what a sweet, big softy you are! I love your fluffy and silky fur And you look great with the American Flag!
    Have a long and happy life and bring only joy and happiness to people, unlike some of those people that do not deserve to be called humans!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Hi sweet Patriot....We are all grieving & thinking of you today...
    I only hope our Government will smarten up & support the USA to rid the world of these horrible terrorist
    The gang & I support you all!!!!!

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me.

Trumpy, how beautiful you are! I loved your story and your full name! I wish I could pet that fluffly, thick coat of yours and give you a hug! How appropriate in the USA to see a Patriotic photo today during our grieving remembrance of last year. Thank you for standing tall and proud for us at this time, Sweetie, and helping us through today! Enjoy your Special Day and get lots of treats and much deserved love!!!!!

once again orange cats rule!!1

This is certainly a banner week for big,handsome orange cats.And Trumpy is no exception to the rule as he lives in a country which for the most parts,takes care of thier pets.God bless the USA and Canadaand keep us and our pete safe from harm.

Trumpy you do the US proud today on our very sad day of remembrance! You are a very beautiful fella, with plenty of names to represent your many moods.

I love that photo of you Trumpy, it is very fitting on this anniversary of 9/11. It sounds like you are one wonderful, friendly, sweet boy and you have the love of the whole neighborhood. Congratulations dear, sweet, Trumpy, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Trumpy! You are the best cat for today! Thank you for being here with us today, sweetie! Today is a sad day for the US, as I'm sure you know first hand living in New York. Thank you for brightening our day sweet boy! I loved reading all about you, your personality kind of reminds me of the indivualism here in the US and on Pet Talk...Have a great day, you special kitty!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

TRUMPY! CAPATRIATE! WHAT A HANDSOME PHOTO!

Trumpy you really rock! You sure are one gorgeous orange kitty cat. Thanks for brightening my day today - I needed it!
    Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!

Trumpy
    What a beautiful orage boy you are. Congratulations on being our special sweet Cat of the Day today. Your sweet picture has brought a ray of sunshine to a sad day in the USA.

Please keep them inside.

No matter how cute and how appropriate Trumpys picture is today (with the American flag), lets all remember that it is the sole resposibility of Trumpys owner to keep him inside. I enjoy COTD a lot with the only exclusion being when I see the pic of a cat that is allowed to roam.
    Lets hope that Trumpys guardian soon realizes the dangers of outside AND actually does something about this (ie. please keep that sweet kitty indoors).
    *Cats are like Jello, there's always room for more.*

What a beautiful little social butterfly your Trumpy is!
    Susan
    =^..^=

HI SWEET TRUMPY

I love your pose honey-bun !!! I'm very glad to get to
    meet you today and offer my congratulations for being
    chosen for a day of Special honor as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish for you a long, happy & healthy life Handsome boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

hi, if you take your cat & make him a darker reddish brown that would have been my cat CINNAMON ,who was so friendly that someone hurt him,he's been gone over a year & i sure do miss him,when i found him {kitten] the vet told me he was an orange tabby. He was so fluffy ,his tail was so full long hair & he curled it around his body . I'm trying to find another longhaired tabby,they are so beautiful & sweet. Annette
    Annette

Trumpy Oscar Simba Fluffy Hogan: tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Loves to roam and go where he will, even into other peoples's houses. Despite the politically correct ideas of some, he is a free cat; he undoubtedly knows the risks of exercising that freedom but chooses to take his chances. His adventures should have done him in long ago but he keeps bouncing back with nine lives and more, although his day will certainly and inevitably come - though, let us pray, not until far into the future. When it does come, however near or distant, he will have had a far richer and more fulfilling existence than if he had allowed the safe course to be forced upon him.

Take his chair and suffer the consequences, for as soft as he is inside, within the softness itself there is a rock-hard, tough, core and woe be to he who misjudges, crosses the line and trips that hardness and toughness.

Trumpy Oscar Simba Fluffy Hogan: sounds like America.
    Last edited by Frostfrog; 09-11-2002 at 02:07 PM.