Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kellie

Kellie

All this .......... and brains too! What a wonderful job you do! You look absolutely beautiful.

Have a great day
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a special doggie you are Kellie! You are a gorgeous girl but also a girl with a mission. Kellie we want to thank you for the job that you do when us humans need your special skills, and we are happy that you get to enjoy 'just being a dog' when you are not answering that urgent call. On behalf of humans everywhere I salute you today. May it be a special one indeed for you as you are today's very special Dog of the Day.

Kellie, you are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to you on being DOTD! You are indeed a very special girl today and everday! Thank you for the wonderful job you (and other SAR Dogs) do for us humans. You ever so greatly appreciated

Kellie

I would also like to thank you for the special work you do, expecially on a day like today.
    Keep up the good work and hope you have a fantastic day as our Dog of the Day.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Kellie

What a beautiful girl you are.....and what an important job you have! You are one smart cookie!

Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

There could not be a more fitting Dog of the Day than you, hero Kellie. You are the epitome of what the perfect GSD is. You are magnificent. You are a hero each and every time you are called up for SAR duty. I truly admire you and your family! All this and beauty, too. Congrats to you, you deserve this honor!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Kellie

God bless and keep you and your humans safe. Thank you for your wonderful work!
    JLC

Kellie you are an absolutely beautiful german shephard. Your obvious intelligence shines through on your photo. And real canine patriot...I'm so proud of you!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Kellie, what a beauty you are inside and outside. It is a pleasure to get to know you this morning and we all thank you for the wonderful work that you do. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Kellie, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Kellie..You are awesome! What more can I say? Thank you for putting your grace,dignity,courage and life on the line I salute you! And kiss and hug you, Beautiful Kellie!!!

Wow Kellie - you are very impressive indeed. You must be a very wise and patient doggie. Thank you for all your work sweetheart. As you know, we lost a search and rescue dog here in New York one year ago today. He's one of our heroes here.

Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day on this special occasion.

Kellie
    On a day we in the USA remember a national tragedy, your picture is a fitting tribute to the search and rescure dogs that worked so hard to help during that awful time. Thank you, sweet one, for the important work you do. I hope you enjoy your day as our special Dog of the Day and have lots of fun and treats. You deserve a special day all your own.

CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL KELLIE!
    You are Dog of the Day today, but you are a hero every day of the year for the wonderful work you do. We thank you for all the humans you have helped and wish you a very, very happy celebration on this special day for you.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

KELLIE

What a pleasure to meet you today, You are truly a beautiful
    and courageous girl. A credit to your magnificent breed. Thank
    you so very much for the wonderful work you do.

And a great big thank you for gracing us with your presence
    today as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you
    a long , happy & healthly life brave girl....
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Today is a good day to have a service dog as the dog of the day!! A BIG thanks to all humans & k-9's that helped last year!!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.