Thread: Zowie, Zippy!

Zowie, Zippy!

Wow Zippy!
    I was amazed to see a kangaroo! I LOVE kangaroos! Boy would I like to have you for a day! You are so special. Watch out for the Flower Bag! Happy POTD, Zippy!

Hi there, Zippy! Imagine you being a beloved PET OF THE DAY! How special is that?! I really enjoyed reading about you and all your fun times. I am so sorry about your mom but it seems you have "landed on your feet!" Kudos to the wonderful people who have taken you in, nursed you, created your very own special pouch, and watched out for you. Sending a big kiss your way today MWAH! Hope you get plenty of chest rubs to celebrate!

Zippy, how sad that you lost your mommy, but how wonderful that you were raised by loving caring humans who even provided you with homemade pouches to cuddle in! You certainly are an unusual POTD, and I so enjoying reading about you. Hope you get lots of chest rubs today to celebrate your honour!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Zippy! Oh my gosh, it's a kangaroo Pet of the Day! What a beautiful, precious creature you are, Zippy!

I'm sorry to hear about the tragic passing of your fur mom, sweetheart Thank goodness for caring folks such as your human mom and dad, people willing to step in to assure your happiness and well being! How I'd love to see a photo of you snuggled in your homemade jumper pouch, hehe!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Zippy girl! I hope it's a beautiful day down under, there in OZ; that you and your family are enjoying a fun day of celebration! Congratulations, lots of love and wishes for many, many more happy years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zippy what a beauty you are!!!

I think you are the first Roo we've had as a Pet of the Day!!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day with your family!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zippy

I always try to guess what type of pet will be featured before I pull up the website. Kangaroo never even "hopped" into my head. You are so cute. I hope you have a super fun day as pet of the day! Kelley.

Zowie, Zippy!

WOW-HELLO ZIPPY! A KANGAROO MAKES A TERRIFIC PET OF THE DAY! ZIPPY YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY GIRL AND IT IS SO NICE TO READ ABOUT YOU-ALL THE WAY OVER IN NEW YORK STATE USA! IT'S SO COOL THAT YOU GO OFF AND THEN WANDER BACK HOME AGAIN. I BET YOU LOOK IRRESISTIBLE WEARING YOUR FLOWER COLLAR! BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR HUMANSSUSANSWATLIN518

Kangaroo never hopped into my head either, Zippy! How neat that you are someone's beloved, adopted kangaroo, complete with your very own home-made pouches to snuggle in. And a very special collar to let everyone know it! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Zippy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet little Zippy, congratulations on being Kangaroo of the Day!

What a darling you are -- and I bet watching you roll into your pouch when you were littler was just about the cutest thing ever.

Hope you've had a great day of celebrating!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.