Thread: Hello Junior

Hello Junior

Hi Junior,

Maybe I should call you Jumping Junior. I'd love to see one of your big
    leaps. I have never met a Clumber Spaniel upclose before, but I have seen
    them at dog shows. You look like a big teddy bear sweet boy.
    Congratulations on being chosen for special honors as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & kisses for that sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Junior, that is the cutest picture. I just love clumbers, they are so huggable. You sound like such a sweet boy and I wish I could give you a snuggle. Congratulations Junior, on being our DOTD.

Well hello there Junior! Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous boy! What a rare treat, having a lovable, huggable, lapable Clumber such as you as our Saturday honoree! Hope your family is jumbo lap sized, especially if your Clumber sib is a lap lover too! You're one gentle giant of a love bug Junior, and your family is so lucky to have a sweet and loving best friend in you...and Vinny too! hehe! Hope you and Vinny are both being spoiled rotten today, having a blast celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day reign! Big hugs and lots of smoochies to you, sweetheart! You're adorable!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-04-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Junior! Your adorable face just melted my heart today! I love that picture of you sleeping on your babies (at least that is what we call stuffed animals here). You seem to definitely be a great sleeper. Hope you are enjoying your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Awwww, Junior! A 75-pound lap dog! I'd be proud to make a lap for you. Happy Dog of the Day, sweety! (p.s., perhaps you'd encourage your person to register you and Vinny for PT -- I, for one, would love to know more about the Clumber spaniel.)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey, Junior!! I love Clumber Spaniels, and you are precious!!! Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

That's the first thing that came to mind!
    What a hunky bundle of sweetness you are Junior! I'm thrilled you were chosen as DOTD! Hope you're spoiled MORE rotten than usual!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Junior !!!!

We have to stop and say hello without waiting another minute. We just saw a dog show earlier with a Clumber on it. What an adorable breed you are, Mr. Cutie Pie!! We love that big loveable facie. You look like a cuddlebug and your picture proves it. Congrats on your high honor as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses to celebrate. Some for all the fursibs in your house Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!