Thread: Do you dress up for Halloween at work?

Do you dress up for Halloween at work?

I know it is still a month away but I'm just wondering, do you dress for Halloween at work? I work at a University and I dress. There have been times when I was the ONLY one who did but that is ok. This will be my 3rd year at this position and the first year I was a Medieval Lady, last year I was a Pirate. This year, due to the new hobby my hubby and I have, I am going full out Southern Belle, hoops and all....I can't wait!

So do you dress up?

Yes, I usually do. Except last year I sorta cheated and just wore my pj's.
    I was thinking of trying to dress up as Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch (the original cartoon, not the Jim Carrey movie), but I'm procrastinating and it may not happen this year. I have a back up costume that I bought year before last and I can't even remember what it's called, but it's like an old fashioned dress, sorta goth like I guess.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm wearing my full costume and trying to stay in character as much as I can without getting in trouble. I have one class (college) and then that's really all, until a family friends party I'm going to at night. I plan on going about my day, shopping, whatever I have to do that day in costume and character. I'm being Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

Niņo & Eliza

I usually do. Last year I came in as a pirate.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I work in an elementary school, so we have our carnival on the friday closest to Halloween. This year it is on the 24th....anyway, the teachers and staff dress up but not the kids...I made a dalmatian suit a few years ago, so I've worn that. I'll be out of town for this year's carnival.....oh shoot
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

only when we are required too lol..and yes sometimes we have been REQUIRED to dress up for work on halloween
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils