Thread: delightful DIXIE

Blog Entries

delightful DIXIE

Hi Dixie!

You are a very gorgeous and special dog. We are impressed beyond words with you. Like my elder brother, Norman the King, you were re-homed. He also lived with 2 other families before adopting KatMa & Paw-Paw. Your humans lucked out big time getting you to come and live with them.

We love both pictures of you which show your smartness and beauty. Live long and prosper in your forever home with your loving furr~ents, darling Dixie. Celebrate your well-deserved special honour of DOTD.

Lots of purrs, kittykisses and nose-twinkies from me, Felix the Prince and Norman the King. Our humans send you oodles of hugs & kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi Dixie.....You are a very beautiful lady. Not only are you beautiful you are
    smart. I just love the picture of you saying your prayers. Your coat looks
    so soft and silkie. I would love to brush it for you. I have two yorkies that
    I brush everyday. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your loving family Dixie.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Yeahh!!!

Rescue doggies are the BEST!!

I'm so happy for you Dixie! You've found a wonderful home!
    Congrats to you on your special day sweetie!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Dazzling Dixie !!!

It's our great pleasure to meet you, pretty girl. You're a stunning Border Collie and a very very smart BC too. Ecstatic is what we are here. You finding your forever family has made us that way. Anyone can tell that you are indeed with the right folks, finally. Your list of tricks is amazing. Please tell the family that you get extra kisses today from your friends in Florida-some for all the fursibs too. We send big congrats for being our fab DOTD too!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Dixie girl!

Dixie, your Dad's proud words for his beautiful Dixie girl had me near tears. Then came that precious photo of you, paws in prayer, and I was a goner!

Anyone who's worked in rescue, along with so many of us here, know too well the heartache that comes when families select a dog whose breed is not suited to their capabilities or lifestyle, when they are unable to meet the DOG'S needs!

I'm so sorry it took a while before your found your way home, Dixie. But as they say, the 3rd time is the charm and that is thankfully, most certainly, true in your case! Finally a home where your true colors can shine through, and your life loving spirit can thrive!

True to your breed you are one beautiful, amazingly intelligent, athletic, hard working pup! But those traits pale in comparison to the love you hold in your heart for your family! What a blessing you are to them, and they to you!

I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor Dixie, being spoiled to pieces and loved to bits! Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you beautiful Dixie, from me and my girl, Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello little Georgia girl, you are about the cutest thing I ever saw. I'm so glad you found your forever home at last. No wonder you love your mom and dad so much. I love the picture of you praying, it is so sweet. I can certainly understand why you and mom and dads heart dog. Wish I could give you a big hug sweet Dixie. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Dixie, sweetie, you are not only pretty but very smart, too. You sure are a special girl, and it is easy to see how you have won your families heart so easily. Congratulations, pretty girl, on being our very special and deserving Dog of the Day.

Hello Dixie,

You are certainly a very pretty girl & a smart one too. I'm so happy
    you finally found just the right family. One that is up to the challenge
    of living with a intelligent & lively pup like you. I am impressed with
    the list of things you have already learned Dixie. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Dixie! You are a beautiful girl! And so smart, too! Love your pics, especially your prayer pose. You just melt my heart. I'm happy that you found such a nice family to love you. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Any pupper that can say her prayers like a good little doggie is okay in my book!!! Dixie is gorgeous, and I'm so happy she found a good home.!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Dear Dixie, Please be patient with your humans. They're primates, so they "troop" rather than "herd," so they sometimes go to different places even when nothing's chasing them. It's a two-legger stuff-picker-upper thing. With a sweetie like you sharing their love, they can't be far apart even if geography might suggest otherwise!

Love, Columbine

Dixie, you sure are one gorgeous girl. Beauty and brains, you've got it all! Plus a great home!

Congratulations on being DOTD!

From Decker with Love