Thread: Squeak

Squeak

You are quite a cutie, and do look like a Turkish Angora to me also. I'm so glad you were rescued from your nasty former "home" to your wonderful forever home. Enjoy your special day.

Oh my goodness, Squeak, I'm so glad that you made it to your new home! What an awful experience you had. I'm glad they didn't give up on you. You're very beautiful, congrats on your special day!

Sure glad that you ended up in the hands of people who knew what they were doing and healed you into the beauty you are now!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Squeak, I spy possible Turkish Van with that beret of yours! How wonderful that you and your sister Minosh live in harmony and that you are considerate of her deafness. Enjoy your deserved day of honour as our enchanting COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi from Ankara

Dear the owner of Squeak (Beyaz),

I live in Ankara, (capital city of Turkey)
    And I am the owner of Minik.
    Minik is pure Turkish Angora cat and was selected COTD, too.
    ( http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/May/11.html )

After this information, you are right that Beyaz looks like Turkish Angora cat.
    And her photograph is very good, she is standing like an queen.

I want to see very much the photos of Minnosh WHO is your other cat from Ankara.
    I guess that you know/remember that the meaning of Minnosh comes from Minik (my cat) because you had lived in Ankara for four years. So You must have known some Turkish words.
    By the way I want to ask you two questions : why you came to Turkey at past ? And how you found-got-adopted Minnosh in Ankara ?

And can you send the photos of Minnosh to me ? (makpolat3 (at) yahoo.com and metin.akpolat (at) osym.gov.tr ) I will be very happy if you could.

Congrats Beyaz for COTD.

Metin Akpolat

Hi, gorgeous Squeak! What an absolutely stunning girl you are! My, what a tough beginning you had, with all those sores from those bad flea collars and shampoos. Good for those wonderful people at the SPCA for nursing you back to health, so you could be adopted and your human could take you home with him/her! How interesting that your human used to live in Turkey, and that your fur sister is from there as well. Somehow it doesn`t surprise me that your great purrsonality won Minnosh over in such a short time! It sounds like the two of you really bring your human much joy in his/her life. Have a wonderful day today, sweetheart!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi Pretty Squeak!!

Thank God you were rescued from that awful place you were, you are a princess and you sure deserve the new home you are at now!! It's so nice to know you are healthy and getting stronger every day, and now having fun with Minnosh... how lucky you are!!!!
    And how lucky your human is too!!! I hope the three of you enjoy many joyful days together the way one can have only with our feline fiends.

Hugs and kisses for you, sweet Squeak (and for Minnosh too)

Astrid

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture50W.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	40376
    ---Sophie

Squeak what a gorgeous girl you are !!!

I am so glad you are in a wonderful home with a loving family now. How sad you must have been before. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squeak

You are such a beautiful girl, but you know that. It's just nice to know that all the people know it as well. Enjoy your special sweet lady.

What a gorgeous, gorgeous girl you are, Squeak; simply breathtaking! My RB boy Buddy was a mix of Turkish Van and Maine Coon! I can see bits of both beloved breeds, and a bit of my boy Buddy in you! Many thanks to your wonderful human for rescuing you; what a gem of a feline he has in you...and Minoosh! And three cheers for the ASPCA too, for all of the good work they do! You and your dear furbud Minoosh, and your devoted guardian, make one wonderful family, and I'm so happy you and Minoosh too, found your way home...finally!!! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving Cat of the Day, beautiful Squeak! I hope you and Minoosh are both being treated to a very happy "top cat" day! Love and hugs to you and Minoosh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Squeak!

HI-YOU ARE A LOVELY GIRL! I HAD A WHITE TURKISH ANGORA WHO LIVED WITH ME FROM 83'-05 SO YOU SHOULD EXPECT A LONG LIFE TOGETHER I HOPE. I STILL MISS MY GUY CUDDLES SO MUCH. SQUEAK THE CAMERA LOVES YOU HONEY! THAT COAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL TOO. I LIKE THE LITTLE AREA OF GREY ON YOUR HEAD-CUDDLES GOT MY AMY-A BLACK ANGORA WHO PASSED IN THE KITCHEN IN '99-PREGNANT BACK AROUND '86 AND SHE HAD A HUGE LITTER. THE WHITE KITTENS HAD THE SMALLEST PATCH OF GREY ON THEIR FOREHEADS LIKE YOU. I HAVE HEARD THAT TURKISH ANGORAS WERE KNOWN TO-LOL-BE GREAT SWIMMERS!! CUDDLES DID ENJOY STANDING UNDER THE TUB FAUCET ON A STIFFLING HUMID DAY/NIGHT AS I TURNED ON THE WATER UNTIL HE WAS DRENCHED. IT WAS A RELIEF TO HIM SINCE HE WAS IN THE HABIT OF LYING FLAT IN THE TUB ON A HOT DAY. WE SOON GOT A.C. THANKFULLY!! SQUEAK-HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY SWEETIESUSANSWATLIN518

WHAT A SWEET CAT YOU ARE SQUEAK AND WE TOO ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU WERE SAVED FROM YOUR PREVIOUS HOME
    NOW YOU ARE LIVING WITH GUARDIANS, REALLY CAT LOVERS WHO WILL LOVE AND TREASURE YOU FURREVER
    AND TOU WILL REPAY THEM A MILLIION FOLD WITH YOUR LOVE , DEVOTION FRIENDSHIP AND BEAUTY
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A FURREVER HOME MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO OUR LUCKY SECOND CANCE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY SUPER SQUEAK
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Squeak is awesome!

Such a beautiful cat - and companion to your other cat. She reminds me a lil' of my cat Whiskers - he's a black and white longhair, but their faces are similar!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Squeak, I have to agree with tatsxxx11 -- I see both the Turkish Van and the Maine Coon in your beautiful photo. I would love to see Minnosh, too -- I agree with Makpolat about that! My nephew spent six weeks in Turkey in 2007 at an international archaeological work site, so I would be interested to know more about your human's experiences there. You are absolutely beautiful and I hope you have a very happy Cat of the Day celebration!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678