Thread: Electra

Electra

Good Morning, Electra. You are such a cute little love bug. It sounds like you are one very special little girl. I am sorry to hear about your Dad, but it sounds like you and Harley are doing your best to help Mom through this tough time. It sounds like you knew that Mom and Dad were the right family for you right away, happily getting into the truck as just a little puppy. It was such a pleasure to meet you this morning, cutie-pie, and I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your special day with Mom and Harley.

Hi Electra.....What a beautiful baby you are. I love the way you have your hair fixed. I bet you are a joy to have around. You just look so sweet.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Electra, Take good care of your mom.
    I am very sorry for your lost.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Electra! You're an adorable girl. Sounds like you and Harley are a great comfort to your mommy. I'm sorry about the loss of your dad. It's great that your mommy has you and you are a very special girl. Enjoy your celebration today. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi there, stunning Electra! What a beautiful girl you are, and a wonderful mix of Lhasa Apso and Poodle too! I`m sorry to hear that you lost your dad, sweetie. But you and mom have each other to get through it, and I`m sure that`s been a big help to your mom. You definitely sound like you have a golden personality, Electra! And a wonderful life to go with it, as well. Your mom really takes great care of you and Harley, doesn`t she? I definitely smiled at your efforts to keep unknown dogs out of your home, silly girl. Give Harley some kisses from us, as well! I hope you have a wonderful day, gorgeous!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a wonderful little girl you are Electra, for taking such good care of your Mom now that she needs you more than ever. You must be repaying her for when she and your Dad decided to take care of you forever! Have a wonderful day and celebrate with Mom and Harley. I'm sure Dad is smiling down upon you and is so proud and happy that you are DOTD.

Hey, little girl dog!! I think you are such a sweet dog for helping your mom get through this rough time in her life. I'm glad she has you, and I know you are glad you have her....Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Electra, beautiful baby girl. I can hardly write for the tears. Bless you for being there for your Mommy during this most difficult time. I can only imagine the heartache and grief you both are feeling at the loss of your beloved Daddy My heart broke as I read how you still wait patiently by the window for his return, your Mom looking on feeling so helpless. But thankfully your Mom has you, and brother Harley, there by her side to console her, to put a smile on her face with those sweet kisses of yours. I know your Daddy would be so proud to see you honored here today, knowing how in his absence, you and your Mom are helping each other to cope. In fact I have no doubt he's looking down on you, his best buddy and driving partner, from heaven this very moment; watching over you, sending down his love to comfort you all. Hold tight to your Mom sweetheart, and the cherished memories of those happier times. And don't forget that one day, one day in the distant future, you and Harley and your Mom and Dad, will all be reunited, and what a happy day that will be! Congratulations and much love to you and your entire family on your special day, Electra. I hope that you and Harley are both enjoying a happy and love filled Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you brave, beautiful Electra, our extra special Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Electra,

It's good to meet you today sweet girl. I do believe that pups like you are
    a blessing, sent by a loving creator to help humans endure the ups & downs
    of life. You & Harley certainly are wonderful companions and lift the spirits of
    all who meet you. Big congratulations on being chosen DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you both get lots of hugs & treats to celebrate your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt