Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dahlila

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I think I remember her from your previous posts (did he post on the lab forum?). I didn't realize she had seizures, though...What a sad, sad time for Bradley. My family is sending prayers and good heart thoughts to him right now, how awful.
    Yes his username on the Lab board was Gator Brad. He hasn't been on much the past year or so but he was really active before that.

Bradley is doing much better the last couple days. He was very upset for a couple days but he decided to try to keep busy and get his mind off of it. He ended up adopting a Lab today, and he is bringing her home as we speak He said he couldn't stand not having a dog in his life. He has a black Lab, and 8 month old female and she is gorgeous. I will hopefully get to meet her soon. He said he was sold when she ran up to him in the exact same way that Dahlila always did. He misses her so much still. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers, I think they have worked well

Unhappy

I remember Dahlila very clearly. How awful. Brad will be in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace gorgeous Dahlila. I hope the new girl he adopted can help him through this.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah View Post
    He ended up adopting a Lab today, and he is bringing her home as we speak He said he couldn't stand not having a dog in his life. He has a black Lab, and 8 month old female and she is gorgeous. I will hopefully get to meet her soon. He said he was sold when she ran up to him in the exact same way that Dahlila always did. He misses her so much still.
    I can understand this. That is how I got my Ginger girl, and I had neighbors who did the same with their beagle. I hope his new pup helps him to heal. He will never replace Dahlila, I know he doesn't want to, she will always be special.

Would have only been 2... Oh my Goodness how sad.

Rest easy now sweetie!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Oh, no.... how terribly sad..... Dahlila has a beautiful chocolate Labby girl, waaay to young to die. My deepest sympathies go out to Bradley and his family.
    RIP, sweet girl Dahlila.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Thank you all so much.

Sarah, I'm glad to hear that Bradley is doing a little better, I know I would be a complete mess for a very looong time. I'm thrilled to hear that he adopted another Lab, good for him. This should deffinetly help in the healing process.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Sending thoughts & prayers to Bradley & family. RIP pretty girl, keep an eye on Bradley from the Bridge.