Hi everybody!

I'm finally in Michigan, although my furniture is STILL somewhere in transit .

I'm posting here in Michigan (Wayne County) because there is a wonderful golden retriever named Sam who is 8 years old and is in need of a home. His owner passed away and the family didn't want to take him home. Instead, they put him in the family business, which happens to be a filthy, disgusting junkyard. My sister-in-law has been caring for him out of the goodness of her heart (she's a real dog lover and I am also) with absolutely no reimbursement from the family. They were leaving him out there during all kinds of bad weather. Margie went out and got him 2 igloos so he can have some kind of shelter.

It's time Sam got a good home. He's great with kids and loves being around people. He needs a home with no other animals.

If you know of anyone in the area who would love to have a great family dog, please either post here or send me a PM and I will respond immediately. Margie and I can't take him because she has a dog and lives in an apartment. As you know, I can't take him because I have 6 cats.

Thanks guys!!