Thread: Bruce Lee!

Bruce Lee!

Hi Bruce. What a treat to be the first to congratulate you this morning.

You most certainly are a beautiful boy, and I am sending you oodles and oodles of tummy tickles this morning in honour of your special day!

Congratulations!
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 09-19-2008 at 11:31 AM.

What a sweet face! Bruce Lee, you sound like a typical kitty.... enjoying your naps!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Bruce Lee! You have the perfect life there in Somerset - enjoying the outdoors as well as the indoors.

You are a beautiful boy and I hope you'll have fun with your sisters and family today, and every day - and for the occasion you should get some extra treats. I wish you a long, healthy and happy life - and lots of tummy rubs.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It is so easy to see that with a face like that, you are a lover not a fighter!!! Too cute! HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Great name for a great little moggy

What a great cat and a handsome gent too! Congratulatons, Bruce Lee, on being today's COTD!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Hello, charming boy..

Good morning handsome boy... you sure have a powerful name! and beautiful eyes too..
    I hope you, your humans and your tortoise friends celebrate your special day and enjoy many years together with love.
    Congratulations, hugs and tons of kisses for you, sweet Bruce Lee

Astrid

Name:  Picture50W.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  9.7 KB
    ---Sophie

Hi there, handsome Bruce Lee! What a name you have there, huh? Gives you quite a lot to live up to! That`s all right, if you were a kung fu master I could be quite impressed! You are very much a looker, Bruce Lee; you look like my Bandit. It sounds like you've got a nice, quiet life. And, hey, sleeping isn`t a bad thing! I`m surprised at how patient you are with those tortoises, letting them climb all over you. What a good boy you are! Enjoy the rest of your special day, cutie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Bruce Lee what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture today and reading about you. Sounds like you are loved a lot!!! That's just as it should be!!!

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have a wonderful life, Mr. Lee! Hoping your day of celebrating your COTD honour includes snoozing, tummy rubs and being groomed by your adoring tortoise friends. Congratulations and blessings to you and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh sweet darling boy, you have such loving eyes. I am sending tons of kisses on your nosey and many congrats on this important day in your life Have a long, healthy and happy life with your beloved hoomans...
    Marina

Bruce, you are a VERY handsome moggy! I too am sending you heaps of hugs and kisses! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bruce Lee

I AM TELLING YOU THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE TWO TORTOISES CRAWLING OVER THAT FUR!!! YOU SOUND SO UNDERSTANDING AND GENTLE. I THINK YOUR CLOSE UP IS ADORABLE. IT'S GREAT SEEING YOU AS OUR CAT OF THE DAY BRUCE LEE! I HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF SCRATCHES UNDER YOUR CHIN LIKE I KNOW CATS LONG FOR-AND LET'S NOT FORGET BEHIND THE EARS. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CATSUSANSWATLIN518

Hi there Bruce Lee! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome! Always an extra special day when we have an action figure hero as our featured honoree! You do your namesake proud! Well, maybe not, as you're anything but a fighter, and apparently not the athletic sort! But you are as handsome as they come, just like your namesake, and definitely "star" material! Just look at that Hollywood worthy closeup! You sound like the sweetest of boys Bruce Lee, and we're so happy you found your way to such a caring, love filled forever family; kudos to them for going the rescue route! They certainly found one very special furkid in you!

I hope you're being spoiled the max today Bruce Lee, that you and your family, human and "shelled," are all enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat!" Love and cuddles to you adorable Bruce Lee!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

A tough guy name for such a sweet little face. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty boy Bruce Lee.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

ITS TO MR LEES CREDIT THAT HIS NAME IS STILL VERY WELL KNOWN , ALL THESE YEARS AFTER HIS PASSING.
    AND WE KNOW THAT HE WOULD BE PLEASED BY HIS FURRY NAMESAKE WHO PROBABLY KNOWS A BIT OF MEEOW FU HIMSELF
    YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME CAT , AND SO VERY FRIENDLY AND HAPPY TO BE SITTING ON HIS OWN FRONT YARD,
    AND THE FOUND CATS WISH THEY COULD SAHRE THAT YARD WITH YOU!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A KARATE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE TO OUR TOUGHEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY BRUCE LEE!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS