Thread: Ugh talk about emotional

Ugh talk about emotional

Well today I think I adopted 2 of the foster kittens after a weekend I won't forget. Well I adopted the two orange girls together on Saturday. Well it didn't work for her and she called me back to say her boyfriend didn't want them in her house. So of course I had tons at stake here so of course I brought the two girls back into the house. Well today another person contacted me and they chose to adopt 2 of the girls the black and orange girl and one of the orange kittens so I have one girl left she is so very lonesome for her sisters. I can't help but feel bad for her. So I guess I will need to work with her and try to make her more comfortable around humans. I feel so bad she is so lonesome.......

*I've been Boo'd*

I always felt sorry for the last one left without their playmates or someone to cuddle with at naptime... Poor baby, I know she is lonesome.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The best thing you can do is give her lots and lots of attention, love and affection. Be sure to spend plenty of time playing with her, grooming her, talking to her. Maybe a new toy or a bed of her very own. With patience and TLC things will work out. Sending her plenty of scritchies and lovies
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Aww the poor baby..that's what happened to Osiris which is why I took him into our place as a foster because he's brother was adopted the day before and he just cried all night long because he was lonely so we took him in and it was supposed to be temporary....and now we still have him. I guess sometimes you just know.