Thread: D Claude

D Claude

Dear Mister D,
    You sound like the kitty everybody would love to have.
    Your humans have a great sense of humor, I love your name.
    Tuxedos rock!
    You deserve the COTD title sweetie, enjoy it!

What a handsome tuxie! And how lucky D was to find you. The cruelty of people amazes me sometimes, declawing is bad enough but then turning him out to the streets is too much, but it all had a wonderfully happy ending, so all is well. Enjoy those creature comforts Mr. D. and enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What unique and truely original names you and all your housemates have. You sure were lucky to find such a loving home, since life on the streets with no defenses would not have been good at all! Congrats - and have fun on your special day!

Sweet D Claude, your story made us smile today. It is heartwarming to see that you have such wonderful purrents and cat-blings, and that all ended well. Your mom loves you dearly and it sounds like you love her a hundred times more. Enjoy your good life sweet boy and Happy COTD!
    Marina

D CLAUDE YOU LOOK SO COMFORTABLE IN YOUR CAR SEAT , ALTHOUGH WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE GENEROUS CAT AND LET YOUR HUMANS USE THAT SEAT IF THEY NEED IT!!!
    YOU ARE ONE COOL TUXEDO CAT D CLAUDE AND THAT GREAT THAT YOU HAVE ALL THOSE CAT FRIENDS TO SHARE YOUR FOREVER HOME AND FAMILY WITH.
    ITS BETTER WHEN CATS ARE TOGETHER, ISNT IT
    THE LUCKY TOGETHER FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW TO OUR HAPPIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY D CAT D CLAUDE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Such a very handsome Tuxie!!! Our Tuxie, Tina Peepers, was delighted to see you!!
    HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Your name made me laugh out loud! (Once I figured it out.....)

And asweet boy to boot...congrats D Claude!

D Claude what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading your bio. You sound like quite the scamp. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, D Claude! What a funny name you have, although it took me a bit to figure it out! You are such a handsome tuxie boy, I wish I could reach through the screen and pet your sleek-looking fur! I`m very glad to read that you didn`t have to be alone for long when you were abandoned, because you smartly found your way to the home of some loving people. You sound like you are living the high life now, with your fur siblings as well. Good for you for keeping your mom company when she was pregnant, too! What a good friend you are, D Claude! I hope you have a wonderful day today, special boy!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Would love to kiss your kitty whiskers, handsome D Claude (what an original name!!). You are one good looking young man, so fortunate to have such a loving home and plenty of companions!

Let's hear it for the tuxies!!!

Congratulations, D Claude!!! Have a wonderful day and have your hooman give you some treats & scritches from me and the boys............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Ahh is there anybody who can resist the charms of a tuxedo, we just fall at your feet at your fine dress sense, and cuddly attire
    You sound like a great character! And us girls always fall for a character

Re

D. Claude - I could very easily love you. You look like my black & white cat Mollie June. She has a black beard on her chin. I can't really tell from the photo, but it looks like D. Claude also has one. He sounds like such a nice cat & I love the story about him.

D Claude

AAHHH A BEAUTIFUL TUXEDO~ WHAT A HANDSOME BABE! I HAVE SAMMY- A MALE TUX AND YYYEEESSS THEY ARE CHARMING AND LOYAL LIKE NOTHING ELSE I HAVE SEEN! SAMMY IS 5 YEARS OLD AND QUITE THE CLOWN. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT BREED AND D CLAUDE IS A GREAT NAME! I AM ALSO VERY AGAINST THE IDEA OF A CAT WITH NO CLAWS-AND I TOO. AM HAPPY YOU HAVE A PROTECTIVE LOVING FAMILY GROUP AND ALL THE LOVE YOU CAN STAND! YOU DESERVE APPLAUSE FOR BEING OUR CAT OF THE DAY!!! SUSANSWATLIN518

D Claude you are one handsome Tuxedo boy and we just love tuxedos in this family.........we have 3. I love your name and all the names your fur parents have picked for your siblings. They are very clever. Congrats on being COTD. Head bumps and purrs.