Wayne,

Did you figure out how to email your pictures? If not, maybe I can help. Go in to your email and begin with a new message. After you have typed out what you want, and have filled in the address field, click on something that looks like a paperclip. That will direct you to your computers drives and folders. Usually, pictures are saved in a C: drive. Look for that and then you can look futher for where your picture is. After you select the picture file you want, you can select "OK" or double click and it'll attach to your email. If you don't have that paper clip thing, click on "Insert" at the top of your email and select "File", them do the same thing as above by locating your file from your folders.

If you aren't sure where your picture is, but can get to it someway on your computer, open it and right-click the photo. Select "properties" and look for something that will resemble this format: C:My Documents/Pictures/Noah
The / means you are searching in a folder...so my picture would be in the C: drive, inside a "My Documents" folder, then inside a "Pictures" folder within the previous folder and finally, my picture is called "Noah".

Does that make any sense? Pleae feel free to email or PM me for any help.

I cant wait to see your babies!!