Thread: Chicky

Chicky

Hello, beautiful Chicky! How lucky I am to be the first one to congratulate you on being our newest Pet of the Day! I agree with your human, your picture is wonderful. How sweet that your human didn`t want to part with you, so badly that her mother was able to buy you for her! I`m sure you were happy to be able to stay with the same "mom" and build more of a relationship with them in the years to come! It sounds like you and your human have gone through a lot together, but I can see you can come out strong (as is the case with the broken arms!). What a great relationship you two have, and I`m glad you were able to stay together. Enjoy your special day, Chicky!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Chicky what a beauty you are!!!

I'm sorry your human broke both her arms but glad she is well and you are back enjoying rides together. I hope you are enjoying your special day together today too!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Chicky, beautiful girl! Love that "silly," bottom white lip! hehe It's always an extra special day here on Pet Talk when a magnificent horse like you is our featured Pet of the Day honoree! You and your proud person make one terrific team Chicky, despite the occassional tumble! It's a testament to your and your person's grit and determination, and trust in one another, that despite that nasty "big spill," as they say, you got right back up and in the saddle again! What a amazing bond of love and trust you and your person have forged, and just think, your ride together down life's path has only just begun! What fun adventures await you both, best friends and soul mates! And I guess we need to give a big shout out to your "grandma" too for making it all possible! You found your way to one fanstastic forever family Chicky, but we all know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we sweetheart?

Congratulations to you, beautiful Chicky! I hope you and your proud guardian are enjoying an extra special day celebrating your big day in the winner's circle! A big hug to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chicky, you are absolutely gorgeous!

Luvsand kisses and an extra treat to you sweet girl.
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Hi, Chicky! You are a beautiful Jersey girl! You do look very gentle and sweet. I'm glad you ended up with your current family. What a nice story! Have a great day celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on POTD!

Chicky! I hope you had a fun day celebrating your POTD status, and munched down an apple and carrot (if you like them). l met some field horses here in the Garden State that didn't know about carrots, and refused to nibble when I offered them.

You are a beauty, and I'm glad you have forged a strong bond with your devoted guardian. Congratulations and Happy Trails to you both!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs