Thread: I'm so IMPATIENT!!

I'm so IMPATIENT!!

Because of some financial constraints, we didn't order my engagement ring until last month. I was told it would take about three weeks to get it made, and my impatient brain didn't think to ask further.

SO....three weeks and a few days pass, and I called the jeweler thinking I'd be told I had to wait a day or two for shipping....BUT....apparently there's an extensive quality check and it's going to be another week or more!! GAH!!

It's a tension setting, so I'm really glad they're making sure it's perfect, but I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impatient! I MIGHT have it by this coming Saturday, but more likely I have to wait until next Tuesday. I don't know if I can hold out, heh...Fortunately, the figures for the cake topper I'm putting together came in today, so I have something to keep my mind off of it a little.

Here's my ring, by the way...

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Cathy,

That's a beautiful ring and WELL worth the wait. Once you've got it, you'll have it for the rest of your life, so sit back and be patient!!! I love the setting!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh, that is beautiful Cathy!! Hey, when you are anxious for the ring just go play with Blivet, since he was your original "engagement ring".
    Less than two weeks, that's not long. If you keep your mind off of it it will fly by.
    In fact the next 6 months will fly by before you know it and you will be a married woman!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

WOW! What a ring! Beautiful... it's so worth the wait! I know I'd be impatient too but a ring like that, you're one lucky girl.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Thank you everyone. It's six months from today that I'm getting married, and it's hard to wait.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Stunning ring! It'll be worth the wait.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June