Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite thing to do?

What is your favorite thing to do?

What is your favorite thing to do? Mine is ride horses, fish, camp, take pictures, ride horses, write, and did I mention ride horses?

I also play Halo 3 on the xbox. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, it's my secret addiction. Women aren't supposed to play the xbox. lolol
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

Being at the beach and camping.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Being at the beach and camping.
    I love the beach but it's a million miles away. LOL, I live in Oklahoma

Oh I'm sorry I have a camping trip planned for the ocean at the end of the month I love the northern california coastline its brisk and cold and foggy. Of course we may freeze!

I have been frosted!

My absolute favorite thing to do is agility with the dogs. It's such a great way to bond and the dogs have a blast doing it

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Little day or overnight trips with my husband and daughter. We have so many places to explore and they are especially nice when our dogs can come along.

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Oh I'm sorry I have a camping trip planned for the ocean at the end of the month I love the northern california coastline its brisk and cold and foggy. Of course we may freeze!
    Can I come??? Just kidding. I am headed to Long Beach next summer.

That will be fun, that is a warmer part of the california coast.

I have been frosted!

Quote Originally Posted by StarandBratsmom View Post
    What is your favorite thing to do? Mine is ride horses, fish, camp, take pictures, ride horses, write, and did I mention ride horses?

I also play Halo 3 on the xbox. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, it's my secret addiction. Women aren't supposed to play the xbox. lolol

Sez who?? Through college and occasionally even now I play RPGs, but not on the computer. I like arguing with the DM face to face.

Seriously, I like to garden, play with my horde of cats, and do counted cross stitch. I'm working on this gigantic fractal design right now.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

My absolute favorite thing to do... and maybe that's because it is becoming less and less frequent as she is too much of a busy body these days.... is snuggling with Hannah when she gets sleepy. I just love sitting there with her in my arms snuggled up in a blankie and watching her as she starts to drift off. But these moments are few and far between these days.

I also love to do things that make her laugh uncontrollably. Nothing cuter in this world than a baby giggle.

I also like to curl up in bed with a good book, sit out on the porch on a nice day and enjoy a summery drink, fish, camp, take Hannah to the park, be lazy with the puppies.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    My absolute favorite thing to do... and maybe that's because it is becoming less and less frequent as she is too much of a busy body these days.... is snuggling with Hannah when she gets sleepy. I just love sitting there with her in my arms snuggled up in a blankie and watching her as she starts to drift off. But these moments are few and far between these days.

I also love to do things that make her laugh uncontrollably. Nothing cuter in this world than a baby giggle.

I also like to curl up in bed with a good book, sit out on the porch on a nice day and enjoy a summery drink, fish, camp, take Hannah to the park, be lazy with the puppies.

Is the baby in your signature Hannah? She's adorable.

My most relaxing thing is to sit out in the back yard with a glass of ice tea and a good murder mystery!

I have a lot of things that I really enjoy. This is a hard question!

Art! I LOVE to photograph, drawing, sketch, paint, write, listen to music, and such.

I love animals and anything regarding them. Enough said.

I love to discover, learn, and explore! I like to go sneaking through the woods and just immerse myself and feel like a part of everything!

I love school! It's just great. I love to learn! I absolutely adore learning languages and it is a personal goal to know as many as possible.

I love making people smile. I will willingly make a fool out of myself just to get someone to crack a smile. According to my mum, I have been doing this since I was a wee tot.

All of you have some really great things you enjoy to do.