Thread: To the Cat Cave?!?!?!

To the Cat Cave?!?!?!

I put in a clothes rack in the corner of my room-my place is a batchelor pad,
    Kitchen, head and living/beroom. I do have some storage space but needed a real place to hang stuff.

------------

I used the area below the rod to put some boxes -more storage area.

IT's now an area for hiding out during the heat of the afternoon. A cool out-of-the-way spot to stay out of sight, trouble and the prying eyes of a certain hooman who panics when the cat is too quiet and not readily visible.

Ed has managed to climb his way into an area between the shirt tails and the boxe and hide out for hours at a time.

I had forgotten about his out-of-sight hide away and have had many scares when I was not able to find him. Oh, he was there all along. I just had to take the initiative to walk over to the corner of the room and move some shirts!

Not anymore.

I put a thinking cap on and now, through the miracle of modern technology, some brain power and the right angle, I can use a flashlight to peek into the dark corner of the room and check for the fluffy white, feline o'goodness Edward D Katz.

Sometimes I get two glowing eyes, a splotch of hair or I have to really stare and check it out.

I do like the fact that the Edster does have his little spot away from the world, I do feel better that I know that if I cannot find him around he will be there, But, I am also afraid that I may find him hanging upside down and asleep, like a creepy bat.

Until then, I'll just have to accept his desire to hide from sunlight and the way he avoids me after I eat garlic.....

Or maybe not?

CAT MAN!!!!
    DAD DA DA DE DA!
    A NEW FELINE SUPERHERO IS BORN!!!
    ALL HE NEEDS IS ONE OF YOUR PORCHIES TO BE THE KITTEN WONDER!!!
    BAT MAN AND KITTEN !!!
    HAS A WRING TO IT!!!!
    SCRATCHING OUT CRIME AT ITS ROOTS!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

be glad....at least he hasn't found a way to hide outin the floor joists! (which a certain RB kitty did when we were moving)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

No, we have concrete floors in my house.

But plenty of cupboards.

Cupboards?

Those is FUN!

Hiding places with built-in toys!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Cupboards?

Those is FUN!

Hiding places with built-in toys!
    Oh, sure!
    I walk around looking for were the the Wailer is....I know I am not going to find Bob Marley!

My cat Sophie used to love to go into the attic of my old apartment, and she'd yowl up there and act funny. I'd go up to find her, and NOTHING!!! I looked everywhere up there, and worried when I would find little nooks and crannies and things that previous tenants left behind.

One day I was up there looking for her, and I see her sitting by what I thought was a ladder. I went to get he, and she lets out this little "Mreh" and literally dives down into the ladder spokes.

Turns out it wasn't a ladder at all. It was some kind of access points that allowed tiny animals to walk between the ceiling of the 2nd floor and the floor of the 3rd floor!!! I was not happy with this. I tried to keep her out of the attic after that one, but of course she had to go up there one last time, the day we were moving, and go into those holes. My friend and I spend about 2hrs sitting in the attic waiting for her to reappear. She's the super skittish one, so any loud noises would only make her hide more. Sigh... I'm just thankful that she came back out and wasn't stuck anywhere. The places these cats find to play and hide!!