Thread: Speedette

Speedette

Hello, Speedette! What a beautiful girl you are. I love how your shell is almost amberish, it`s very neat! I`m glad to hear that you were rescued by your humans and that they have given you a loving, furrever home. You sound like a smart girl, to be able to recognize different voices. How exciting that you now have an outdoor habitat! It must be very nice for you to be able to be closer to the outdoors in your nice, spacious habitat. Thank your mom for me, sweetie, for taking the time to tell us all that you turtles need special care. Enjoy your day, special turtle girl!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Speedette you are indeed a beauty!!!

It sounds like you are given the royal treatment every day. That's just as it should be!!! I bet you have lots of fun in your outdoor habitat!!

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings beautiful Speedette and a very, VERY happy Pet of the Day to you! Gotta love that name! You truly are a beauty Speedette, and way cool!

You bring back so many happy memories of my childhood Box Turtle friends Lou Lou and Pinkie! They were summer visitors to our lakeside cottage! Our first day there, every summer for several years, our Retriever would comb the woods and come back with them gently in her mouth! It was such a great experience watching and enjoying them in their habitat over those summers! But as your wise guardian says, people need to do their research before deciding to home a member of your unique, amazing species! It's clear your responsible, caring, devoted family has done just that! And wow, what a life it is; complete with your very own, customized "outdoor habitat!" And lots of love, of course!

It was a pleasure getting to know you, beautiful Speedette! I hope you and your proud people are enjoying a very happy day celebrating your much deserved honor!

P.S..Who says pets have to be "interactive!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Speedette! You're a pretty girl. Your shell is gorgeous. Have a great day celebrating POTD with your family. Congrats to you!