Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New moon tomorrow 8/30; a blue moon

New moon tomorrow 8/30; a blue moon

At 3:58 PM EST. It's also a blue moon, ie., the second new moon in one month, which is rare; great for making wishes. I think this will be the last time that I post regarding the new moon so as not to bore anyone to tears. LOL Just thought I'd give you all one last reminder to write your Law of Abundance check. Best wishes, everyone!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm glad you post about it! Please don't stop. I'll forget about it otherwise.

I think the Law of Abundance thing worked for me this month. I got the money back that was hacked from my bank account, and after I went in to the bank and talked to them about having problems figuring out why I was getting overdrafts, I got back $245! They have new rules about "pending transactions", and I had no idea. It made for some costly mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    At 3:58 PM EST. It's also a blue moon, ie., the second new moon in one month, which is rare; great for making wishes. I think this will be the last time that I post regarding the new moon so as not to bore anyone to tears. LOL Just thought I'd give you all one last reminder to write your Law of Abundance check. Best wishes, everyone!

Oh, and keep the abundance for yourself? Keep posting! Thanks!

I actually have the 30th circled on my calendar at home as a reminder and was going to bump this thread up but Mary beat me to it.

I'll be writing my cheque and hoping that something comes through this time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Aww, no need to stop posting Mary. I'm definitely writing that check. Guess I'll have to do something tomorrow that I only do once in a blue moon.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks for reminding me, Mary. I wrote it down on my calendar so I don't forget.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Please don't stop posting Mary! If it bores anyone, they can just not open the thread!
    Tomorrow is my birthday to boot so I'm hoping for some EXTRA abundance
    Claudia

Please don't stop posting!
    It really worked for me this month, despite my job issues... hopefully the job I applied for comes through!

I had good luck with the snack machines at work (both of them!), won a $5 gift card at Amazon.com from a contest, and got 2 checks for reimbursements for dr. bills we paid 11 months ago that insurance finally paid!

Please don't stop reminding us when the new moon is.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Ok, I'll keep posting. I just don't want to be redundant. (Go, Richard. LOL)

Btw, don't forget to write your name in your check recorder. Don't write "void" or you'll void it out.
    Blessings,
    Mary

I've written my cheque out tonight but I went back to the original thread that you posted about the Law of Abundance. All this time I've been forgetting to write Paid in Full in the space where I would normally write out the amount. Silly me. Maybe that's why I'm still waiting. ha!

Thanks Mary. Please do not stop posting about this. We could all use a windfall or it's equivalent, right?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I noted the time....and completely forgot til about 5 pm yesterday...

so...better print out that meditation/prayer and use it!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I was feeding the feral gang and realized I had exactly 10 minutes to get my butt back to my house to write my check. I made it by 2 minutes.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I was feeding the feral gang and realized I had exactly 10 minutes to get my butt back to my house to write my check. I made it by 2 minutes.
    You can still write the check even if you're late by a couple of days. The point is to get into the flow, the current of the new moon energy which began yesterday and is building in power up until the full moon. Don't give up if you forgot to do it yesterday; just do it now, put the check somewhere that you won't see it and then just release it from your mind. Releasing it is all part of it, too, because you're allowing it to do its work.

Emmet Fox, one of my favorite writers, wrote a short story about some campers who had a kettle boiling which brought a bear sniffing around. Suddenly the bear picked up the kettle and hugged it to himself and, of course, got burned but he didn't know to release the kettle so it continued to burn him. Fox is telling us that we need to release our problems, let go of them, so that the solution can come and, if we need help in doing so to say to ourselves "bear hugs kettle". I've always been one to hold on to my problems by trying to force a solution rather than allowing one to happen, so whenever I find myself anxious over something, I say that phrase to myself. So write your LOA check and fuhgeddaboudit.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    I'll be writing my cheque and hoping that something comes through this time.

I just figured out why it may not translate well to you Canuckians!

CHEQUES?

Do you play Chequers?
    What is a Cheque list?
    Do you say, "Cheque this out, DUDE!"
    Are their Chequer Cabs in your home town?
    Do you Cheque up on people?

I kid! I kid!

-------------

Bear hugs Kettle?

I had to laugh at that one. That may be true.

A few years ago I was camping when the people in the campsite across from our site began to yell and scream.

Seems like a a bear came up from the bushes and took a plate of BBQ out of the hands of they guy cooking.

I guess you have to pay attention to what you like and how it's served?

Mary, would you please refresh for me just what to write where on the check? A link to where you've written it out before will be fine, thanks.

I wrote my own name in the "Pay to the order of ___.." space, "Paid in full" in the "____.. dollars" space, and am leaving the date and $ amount spaces blank. How do I sign the check? I'm not sure if it's "The Law of Abundance" or something else, which if it is I don't remember.

I have the instructions somewhere in the bookmarks or saved on this computer, but of course I can't find them. This time I will save them somewhere I can't help but find them when I need them.

I am another one who really appreciates these lunar reminders from you. Many thanks to you!

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    You can still write the check even if you're late by a couple of days. The point is to get into the flow, the current of the new moon energy which began yesterday and is building in power up until the full moon. Don't give up if you forgot to do it yesterday; just do it now, put the check somewhere that you won't see it and then just release it from your mind. Releasing it is all part of it, too, because you're allowing it to do its work.

Emmet Fox, one of my favorite writers, wrote a short story about some campers who had a kettle boiling which brought a bear sniffing around. Suddenly the bear picked up the kettle and hugged it to himself and, of course, got burned but he didn't know to release the kettle so it continued to burn him. Fox is telling us that we need to release our problems, let go of them, so that the solution can come and, if we need help in doing so to say to ourselves "bear hugs kettle". I've always been one to hold on to my problems by trying to force a solution rather than allowing one to happen, so whenever I find myself anxious over something, I say that phrase to myself. So write your LOA check and fuhgeddaboudit.
    Last edited by phesina; 08-31-2008 at 08:01 PM.