Thread: Stunning Shelby

Stunning Shelby

Hi, sweet Shelby! Wow, you`re from Stony Brook? You live twenty minutes away from me! Don`t be surprised if I stop by and steal you one day, for you are just too cute to resist! I don`t blame you for not liking thunderstorms, they`re not too fun for a dog are they? You sound like a silly girl, sneaking food out of the garbage and chasing those squirrels and rabbits around! Glad to hear that your surgery went well and that it hasn`t slowed you down even one bit. You`re truly a brave girl, Shelby. Hope you have a great day, sweetheart!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Shelby....What a beautiful baby girl you are. I just love your color.
    It sounds like you are doing great since your surgery. I hope
    you will continue to do good. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope
    your family will my your day special for you.(maybe a little extra food)
    Have a wonderful life Shelby.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi there Shelby! I love your name and it seems to suit you. You are very beautiful and I would never suspect that you were 10 years young and a cancer survivor. That is wonderful news! My Bella gives you a paws up for snitching food out of the garbage. She enjoys a tissue from the bathroom trashcan now and then and says that nobody is perfect! You can't be good 100% of the time! I wish you a very happy day today celebrating with your brother, Bentley. You deserve it sweetie!

Shelby you are a gorgeous dog. I love those big kind eyes of yours. Your mom sure keeps you well groomed and handsome looking. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
    Last edited by shepgirl; 08-29-2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: posted wrong

Shelby, you are a beautiful Aussie girl. I have an Aussie too, her picture is in my signature below. She loves to patrol her backyard and chase squirrels too. It is great to hear how well you are doing after your surgery.
    Have a wonderful day and go get those intruders in your backyard!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi Shelby !!!

We are so lucky to have such a beautiful girl to represent us today as our highly esteemed DOTD!! It's a pleasure to meet you, sweetheart, and.........you really look like a sweetheart. We couldn't be happier to hear that you've survived your cancer surgery and you're recovering nicely. We wish you a million more days of feeling good and being cancer free!! Our Delilah gives another enthusiastic paws up for the garbage thing too!! She loves to sneak into the trash when Mom isn't looking. Please tell your family to give you and Bentley tons of kisses from us to celebrate. Have we mentioned we are big big big Aussie lovers here? Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! You've stolen my heart today, beautiful Shelby! What a precious girl you are, so beautiful on the outside and inside! And true to your beloved breed, SO smart! And speaking girl to girl, I can't believe you're 10 years young, Shelby! Must be that indomitable Aussie spirit, and unbridled zest for life that keeps you so young at heart! I'm so very happy to hear you're doing so well after your serious health challenge, your surgery, sweetheart! Fingers and paws crossed for your continued good health, and many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Shelby! I hope you and your brother Bentley are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration with your family, friends, and adoring fans, human and furry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are truly a stunning girl!

Hi, Shelby! You're a pretty girl. You seem so loving and loyal to your people, and a lot of fun, too! I wish you good health and happiness as you celebrate your special day with your people. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Congrats to you Shelby on being picked as today's dog of the day!

I'm sorry to hear about your recent surgery, I wish you many more happy and healthy years to come.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hi. Congratulations on becoming the Dog of the Day! Your aussie is just beautiful. You are very lucky!
    Jan and 7 yo collie Bailey, CGC,TDIAOV

How to Love Your Dog
    http://loveyourdog.com

Therapy Dogs.Net
    http://therapydogs.net

Bailey at Dog of the Day
    Cody at Dog of the Day

Hello Shelby,

What a great name for such a beautiful girl. I love those pretty brown eyes
    and your gorgeous coat. It makes me so happy to know you are still going
    strong after being very ill.Big congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you & your family many
    many more happy days sweetheart Sending you hugs & kisses Shelby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt