Thread: Cali

pancakefoot Guest

Cali

Today's cat (like all cats, in my opinion) is beautiful. It is noted she's had many litters, and it looks like a kitten is behind her. Please get her fixed! There are way too many unwanted animals in our world. Plus, it's not healthy for the mom kitty. Be well.

What a lovely, long and languid girl you are, pretty Cali! Is that a stuffed toy kitty in the background, or one of your brood? Hope you have a special day celebrating your honour by enjoying plenty of affection and cuddles, beautiful Cali!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

AWWW NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE A SENSATIONAL CAT OF THE DAY, BUT HER TINY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ORANGE CREAM KITTEN AS WELL
    BUT A SWEET MOMMA AND KITTEN PHOTO THAT IS, AND WE KNOW THAT THAT CALI IS A VERY GOOD MOTHER, AND THATS GREAT THAT THEY WILL GROW UP AROUND PEOPLE AND DOGA, AND ARE BEING SOCIALIZED AT A YOUNG AGE
    YOU ARE ONE SEET CAT CALI, AND WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND A PLACE WHERE YOU TRULY ARE LOVED AND HAVE SO MANY COMPANIONS.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS LED BY MOMMA PRINCESS THE PURRFECT AND SCARPPY TWO THE SAUCY LEAD THE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWS FOR COLORFUL CALI OUR MOMMA AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi pretty Cali!

What a great model you are my dear Cali!!!! You look fantastic and the kitty behind you looks soooooooooo lovely
    Congratulations and enjoy your special day, hugs and kisses for you and your babies, and a good day to your human family too

Astrid

Name:  Princesa_linda.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  8.7 KB
    ---Sophie

Cali what a beauty you are!!!

I love your picture and seeing one of your little ones popping up in the background!!! I hope all of you are enjoying your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sweet, adorable Cali! Is the cutie pie behind you one of your babies? If so, I can definitely see where they got their good looks - their gorgeous mom! Laser lights are quite fun, but I`ve never seen a cat chase one! You sound like a lovable girl, and a great mom as well to your sweet little babies. And it never hurts to have a little fun with the canine siblings! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Cali

HI-OH THE CAMERA LOVES YOU GIRL! SSOOO PRETTY! A WISE CHOICE FOR OUR CAT OF THE DAY. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TRY THE LASER TOY FOR MY BABIES TOO! TAKE CARE MY DEAR!SUSANSWATLIN518

It is GOOD to be a PRINCESS!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi there gorgeous Cali girl, Miss Photogenic! The second I clicked on your lovely, full sized photo I thought, "model material!!!" You sure know how to strike a pose sweetheart, and strike a chord in a human's heart! You're a heart melter of the highest magnitude, precious Cali!

Now, inquiring minds want to know! Is that one of your very own wee ones standing behind you, or a stuffie? And where are your doggie pals?

It was a pleasure getting to know you sweetheart, of the fun and love filled life you have been blessed with! I hope today you and your pup pals all, are being treated to a super fun Cat of the Day celebration, jam packed with endless laser time and LOTS and LOTS of love! Congratulations and cuddles to you, beautiful Cali!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cali's mom

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments about Cali. She was my cat. We submitted this photo over a year ago to COTD, and sadly in the time we have waited, Cali has passed on. To answer the question, yes that was one of her little babies. She was such a good mother. She had about 4 litters in her time, and all the babies went to loving homes. Shortly after that picture was taken was when Cali passed. She got very sick with a virus and the vet said there was nothing we could do. I miss her terribly, she was such a warm and loving cat, not to mention rather gorgeous.

I was shocked to see her as COTD, since it was so long ago that I submitted that picture. I am so happy she was chosen though!! She is my 3rd animal to be a "pet" of the day. I have had a bird who was POTD, a guinea pig who was POTD and now Miss Cali is COTD.

Again, thank you everyone for you kind words on my beautiful girl.
    Nichole
    My babies who have made the sites!
    Bird POTD 10/25/05
    Oreo POTD 6/9/06
    Cali COTD 8/27/08