Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new friends...by Tehya

My new friends...by Tehya

WOOO WOOO PT

I have been away for awhile cuz my hoomins have been very busy. We had visitors!

These little humans came and stayed with us for awhile! Their Mom and her boyfriend and my Grandpa came too, but they all stayed in town. The little ones stayed at our house. My Momma was very excited to see those little people! They are her nieces and they live far away. Momma sees them about once a year when she goes to their house. This was the first time they had been to our house in six years! I wasn't even born yet last time, neither was the littlest human, Emma!

I like little humans! This one was my favorite. Her name is Naomi. Momma says she has a gift with critters!

I like her alot!

Anvik loves her too!

This kid is called Hannah, but Momma calls her Pipsqueak! I'm almost as tall as her!

more coming....
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Me and Anvik share everything, even humans!

Little humans are kinda weird sometimes. Emma set up a bone store and tried to sell us our own bones!

Emma says you should pet a dog "so he can feel it". She gives good rubdowns!

Those kids were here for almost a week, then we had to say goodbye to them!

We were all sad to see them go, 'specially Momma. Her eyes were leaking lots!

They might come back next summer though. Momma is trying to talk their Momma, her sister, into sending them on an airplane to visit us for 2 weeks! Maybe not the littlest one, she might be too small for that, but the two big girls! That will be very much fun!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Tehya, who likes little humans!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Oh Tehya, what a fun time you must have had - three new small humans to play with! I bet you needed a good nap after they left!
    I've Been Frosted

NEET-O!!

Now THAT's a bunch of CUTE KIDS!!

Woo Tehya, that really does look like a good time. I am not surprised that you like little humans, I think you are just a softy. Well, your little visitors are all very cute and I am glad that your Mom and the rest of the pack were able to spend time with them. I hope they get to come back for two weeks next year.

they all seemed to have had a great time... and they all look fabulous...

how cute are your little humans Tehya!!...

love the pets from Emma... and I bet Mushkwa too!!.. just look at his face... awwww...

I´m sure they´ll miss you all they´ll beg their mommy to let them come again soon...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh what wonderful pictures!!!!

I'm so happy they all had fun!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Woooo, precious Tehya... I agree 100% with what everyone else already wrote. I am so happy your new friends had fun, and that you all had fun with them. I hope their mom is able to send them via airplane for a 2-week visit. I really like the second photo where it looks like you are whispering a secret to Naomi. Come back, visitors for more adventures!

Tehya & Family Fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tehya I love the pictures of you with your new little friends I'll bet they will miss you terribly and have to come back really soon for their Tehya fix

You are such a good girl and just the best hostess
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Such cute little visitors!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Tehya, I love your thread. It's no surprise that little Naomi is good with critters. It's in her genes. Looks like you're pretty good with little humans too. Emma is a smartee girl. That bone store idea is brilliant. Hannah is a sweetie pie and we like her name.

I agree with your Mom. You all should be together more often and many wonderful memories for ebberbuddie.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Teyha, I swear your life is full of friends. You attract them like bees to honey.

So glad you had such a wonderful visit with the kids.

Love the photos

Wow, it surely looks as though everyone had a wonderful time. I hated to see the end come, as I am sure you all did too! I bet the doggies truly enjoyed having so many hugs and expert petting. Kids and dogs just go together.

Thanks for sharing.

Sas

Teyha, you just have fun-fun-fun at your house, don't you? The visit by the little humans looks very entertaining. I'll be they work on their mama this year to say YES to Auntie Tamara's request!
    Woos & a-rooos,
    Star & Jack

What a lovely family! Glad you had such a nice visit!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!