Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: fritz 14 photos

fritz 14 photos

Fritz laying on the mat in my bedroom this morning.At first was on the mat then move.he was pretty good last night, barked out the window,also barked when he wanted water and to go outside.Was in the window,on the air Register,in my bedroom and on Mom's bed.Today he was bad peed at the back door and went to the front door and did it.Marlene,Larry and Taffy came,brought Blizzard from Dairy Queen,Crispy Crunch,first Fritz was mad that Taffy was getting some and not him,he got some from Mom in the end.Taffy's face is all better,no swelling left.Mom talked with Bev they were going to see a relative's new baby,when they had to turn back ,Bev's leg got swollen up,has been to the doctor, getting xrays for that.Mom has gone up to be,Fritz under couch so I will go right now.Got a little rain, one bit of thunder,not serious nothing out of fritz.Fritz also had some Cesar treats.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

hideydoggy

Fritz under the bed this morning,don't know why ,didn't hide anything there,he has taken a washcloth and kleenex under there,nothing there now.He came up shortly after I did and slept right on the bedspread,this morning moved and only his head was on it.then he went under the bed,came out ,wanted to go out, runs away.Mom had to give him his pills with a cheese slice,that got him out.He had cereal and English muffin,was on my lap and now in the window.

Are you still hiding your face from the camera Fritz? Could it be because Taffy was getting some Blizzard and not you? You are so silly. Be a good boy cutie pie!!

Best wishes to Auntie Bev. I hope she's got nothing to worry about.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Fritz, you look sooo cute taking a nap in Barry's room, with your little ear turned up and legs stretched out. It makes me what to give you a great big hug.

floordog1,yawny1,2,3

Fritz sleeping on the kitchen floor yesterday,sleeping on my bedspread this morning then in Mom's bed and in the chair in the living room.Fritz came up a little bit after we did and went right to sleep.This morning,crawled into Mom's bed.He came out ,he had cereal and toast,went out and he been on the couch and in my chair.Feeling a little blue,found out from a breeder that the kennel where we got Fritz in August of 2002 has stopped breeding Bichons so I won't know what happened to Fritz's Mom and Dad.

I'm sorry to hear that, Barry. Maybe you can find out from somebody close by. I hope so. They must have had a good reason to stop. Fritz is such a cutie pie. He reminds me of a big fluffy teddy bear. I love the picture of him napping under the covers.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz, I like the picture in #1. Wish i could lie down with you. I enjoy Barry's photos of your days very much. Hug, hug, hug.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

ledgesnooze5

Fritz in the window this morning.Fritz came up a little bit after we did and settled down on the bedspread where he stayed all night.This morning got up around quarter after 6,went to Mom and was under the covers ,he was cold.Mom says he should start sleeping with me where he could be warm. He had cereal this morning,had his pills,barked at a lady with a Labrador.Right not ,either in the window or in Mom's chair.Auntie Bev called this morning,she had a pinched nerve in her back so we will see what develops with that.

There's our adorable watch doggie!! I would continuously circle the neighborhood so I could wave to you, Fritzie!! You're the cutest little boy!! Thank goodness Auntie Bev already got a diagnosis and it isn't serious. I hope she recovers nicely.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

sleepypup

Fritz being lazy near the dining room table this morning.He goes there when we try and get him go out and he can sneak under the table where we can't get him.i took over some English Muffin and I grabbed him and put him out.He is now in Mom's chair snoozing after being in the window.Fritz came to the back door when the kids were here and he barked at them,Mom brought him out where he was barking a Samantha,Brandyn petted him twice,no trouble,the third time Fritz squealed so Mom had me put him in his cage,He hasn't been around kids much despite the fact Bichons are good with kids.Bev also has degenerative disc along with the pinched nerve and is taking medication for it.

stretchydog

Fritz stretched out on the kitchen floor this afternoon,We had Chicken Fingers and rice for supper with Plum sauce,Fritz had a little had Black Cherry Ice cream for dessert ,he had a dish,cleaned my dish and finished Mom's Ice Cream Cone.He came down with late this afternoon as mom went to gift shop,ha some water and went under the couch.I went up and had a bath,came down was still there and he came out when mom came.Tonight was begging for treats,thought he wanted water,had bacon treats then the water,went out and he came back and was on the couch begging,now on the back of the chair.He was just begging again,has got back down,is wagging his tail .

What a cutie you are, Fritz. How lucky, you got to have some ice cream and bacon treats last night! Good boy for at least letting Brandyn pet you twice. Hope Auntie Bev gets well soon.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

sittypretty

Fritz begging for some bacon treats,already had his fill of them so he wasn't getting any more.He got back on the back of the sitting and growling and begging for treats or to go upstairs to bed.Mom went up shortly after 9.then Fritz got down was waiting for me so I went up and he went to Mom's bed where he started scratching and he got off there and came to bed on the bedspread.Mom said he came in to her at 3 in the morning,didn't hear him go,he was scratching keeping mom up,he got some pills this morning.I fed him English Muffin this morning,he was in the window,had cereal also and some of Mom's Muffin also.Rained overnight and is cloudy and overcast right now and 70.Mid 70's on the weekend and sunny.Having a Yard sale tomorrow,getting rid of things we don't need and then we are going to Swiss Chalet for a Chicken Dinner and bringing Fritz home some Chicken.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-26-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Awwwww!!! Look at you sitting up and saying hello to all of us, Fritzie!! You are the cutest little teddy bear as always. Great pictures, Barry!!

I hope Auntie Bev is doing well and managing. I know that disc is painful. My sister has three of them and she's always trying to find ways to stop the pain without surgery. Good luck with the yard sale tomorrow, Barry and Mom. It should be alot of fun. I hope you make a ton of money. I need to have one too.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Great pictures of Fritz!!! We love to see pics of you anytime.