Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: fritz 14 photos

waitymom,waitymom1

Fritz late this afternoon on Mom's bed waiting for her to come home from gift shop.At lunch,he had some of my Bologna sandwich,at supper we had Grille cheese sandwiches,had some of that from us then had some Maple Walnut Ice cream in a dish,then cleaned mine and finished Mom's Ice Cream Cone.After supper,he was up and down the stairs with his Monkey trying to hide it,got tired and he had a sleep on mom's bed.Had a bowl of water tonight,had a Iams bone,just had some Benadryl for his itching,gets a piece of cheese as a treat.Just sat and begged in the chair for another Iams bone so I got him one.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

curtainap

Fritz up against the curtain this morning.for part of the night,Fritz slept at Mom's back,he scratched some,not much then was at the foot of the bed this morning snoozing.Snoozed next to the curtain first then went out and he then had cereal and toast,has had his pills,now in the window again.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-25-2008 at 09:10 AM.

I didn't think you could get any cuter Fritzie. I think you did!! Look at those great pictures of you. You are obviously enjoying the Aunties alot. You have such a personality and really do some great tricks. Great pictures, Barry!!! Be a good boy, buddy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

windowguy1,2

Fritz in the window this morning looking out and then resting.Yesterday Mom and I cleaned out the flowerbeds,brought Fritz out to watch,he got off his chain,Mom spotted him before he got too far and hooked him back up.When he got warm he layed on a concrete slab where we used to have our TV Tower.Our neighbor who had cancer came over and talked with Mom,Fritz's tail was going.Monday,she cleaned all the window outside and cleaned the screens,also cleaned the fridge out yesterday.Today,cleaned out the barbecue and took the the top off the gazebo.Still have flowers to pull out of the patio flowerbed.Fritz slept with Mom,scratched a little,slept under the other pillow.had his Cereal and English Muffin,is now snoozing in the corner.

What a cute boy!!!! A really handsome lad. Today, I saw a Bichon that looked just like you Fritzie. He was being walked by his Dad. He could have been your twin. It made my day!!! Great pics of you buddy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey, Fritz, Window Guy! That is one of my favorite "Fritz-places"! You are so handsome in your spiffy new bandanna, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

earlynappy,earlyeats,flippyfritz1,2

Fritz this morning snoozing in the window,still dark out and just after 7 this morning eating cereal in the window,looked at me for it ,put on the window ledge,did the same with the English Muffin.Fritz later in the morning flippe dover on Mom's bed,head on the blanket before we went shopping,mom to get a new purse and me to buy a book.I bought the same book The Bear and The Dragon by Tom Clancy about 7 years ago at another book store,I started reading it last month and found out last Friday there were 64 pages missing in it,so had to buy a new copy,glad Chapters had it in stock.By the time we got back,Fritz was in the front window and then in the kitchen when we came in the back door.Yesterday we had Oriental rice and Pizza Casserole for supper,Fritz had some,maybe shouldn't have.Mom found her pants had gotten wet and she then checked the cover on her chair,Fritz had peed on it,wasn't happy with him,didn't get anything else from me and no dessert from mom.A little after this,he was on mom's lap trying to get in her good graces again,it worked,can't stay mad at him long.he came up shortly after we did and slept with Mom,had a quiet night with a little scratching,that is getting better.Had a Bologna sandwich with me at lunch,I then cut the lawn and for supper we had Chicken Strips,he got some,he had ate a little of his own.Had Pumpkin Pie for dessert,had some from both of us.He had a little play with his Monkey after supper and is taking it easy right now,in the kitchen,might be in the living room by now.

nightnap1

Fritz under the couch last night before we went up to bed.When Mom came down last night,he stayed up,then he saw something outside and barked ,so got him a piece of cheese slice and got him down.He begged for water,got him water,begged for bone sand got that,begged to go out,he went out,did some of this on the back of the chair.We had Black Cherry Ice cream as a snack,he wolfs his down and waits for me to finish mine so he can lick the dish and then goes to mom and waits for her to almost finish her cone and he finishes that.Another time he sat up and begged on the back of the chair thought he wanted out only he didn't,he went under the couch to snooze.Every night,he gets on the back of my chair and stares Mom out whether it is to go to bed or a snack ,don't know.Fritz sleeps at the foot of Mom's bed on a jacket that is on the folded up comforter and he is a quiet sleeper.He had cereal and English Muffin after being in the window,then it is time to go out,he thinks we are playing got a piece of cheese slice and got him out.Then he wants a drink,wanted it brought to him,I let him go the kitchen and took off through the living room and into the kitchen and had it.Most likely is now in the window,kind of cloudy out,showers today.Going out for Chinese food today,will try to bring Fritz something home for a treat.

I love those upside down pictures of you, Fritz. You're such a cute little guy!! Fritz, I wonder if you're marking or maybe you have a bladder problem? I hope you get better, buddy!! Be a good boy.

Barry, your menus sound fabulous.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I love those upside down pictures of you, Fritz. You're such a cute little guy!!
    I do, too! And I hope the "oops" in the house was an isolated thing.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

middaynap,windowguy3

Fritz around 1:30 on Saturday snoozing on Mom's bed at around 20 to 6 in the front window after we came home from having Chinese food.it wasn't bad,could have been better,mom said the rice had no flavor.Mom brought Fritz home piece of a chicken ball for eating all his supper before we left.Last night wagged his tail for water,he had that,sat and begged in the chair for Iams bones,had two of them,begged both times,later sat and looked at the water,I had to hold it for him while he drank it from the coffee table.Later ,sat in my chair staring at mom,he wanted to go to bed and as soon as she got up to do so,he got of the chair and was waiting to go up.He go up on her bed,lays on her jacket on the folded up comforter.He had a good sleep,scratched a little before waking up.he went to the couch and sat there,he got up as if wanted out,I tried to catch him,he takes off and was under the couch,wouldn't come out for cheese.He then went to the window and i got him,put him out,he is back now ,probably in the window.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-29-2008 at 06:58 AM.

Fritz, do you hold up a sign that says, "Will Hide For Treats"? You are so smart, little man. You're a good looking fella too. Great pictures. Have a really good Sunday and be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

middaynap1

Fritz on Mom's bed after we got back from Church Sunday.We learned at church that our Reverend became a Grandfather on Tuesday,his son and wife had a Baby Girl named Cailyn Brooke, 7 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches tall,he got lots of well wishes from us at church yesterday.We had Scalloped Potatoes,Ham and turnip for supper and Pumpkin Pie and Whipped cream for dessert,Fritz had a little,had his supper later.I went to the hockey didn't win the 50/50 it was $87.50 and to make matters worse our team lost in Overtime 4-3,not doing so well this year,so far.I phoned Mom with a few minutes left to let her know when I was coming home,Fritz got on the back of the chair was waiting for me and was at the back door when i got back,mom locked both locks on the door,couldn't get in and Fritz was barking,Mom had to come and unlock the door.After I was home,he begged for water and Iams bones,was under the couch when we went up and were in bed when I heard him up in the kitchen,he wanted a drink,so got him water and he went to bed with mom.had his breakfast this morning,has been in the window,barking at kids most likely.I saw a former NHL goalie at the game last night.Greg Millen who played with a few teams and is now a hockey commentator on Maple Leaf games,he was there as his son Charlie is a goalie with the Peterborough Stars,though Charlie wasn't playing last night,thought that was really great.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-30-2008 at 08:23 AM.

flippyfritz3

Fritz before supper yesterday all flipped over on mom's bed.Had Ham,Scalloped Potatoes and Turnip again,Fritz had some,ate a little of his own,finished it before bed.Had Apple Pie for dessert,Fritz had that also and he had a play with Monkey after supper.We had Pie and Ice cream later on,he had some Ice cream first,Black Cherry.Last night ,begged for water,he wanted brought to him on the back of the chair,so I went and held it while he drank from it.Also begged for Iams bones,had three,then was begging again,wanted to go bed,didn't let he would just bark when he saw or heard something,so put him out and he layed down there,he had a good sleep,had his breakfast and is now resting up in the living room.I put our phone number on a do not call list,we get all kinds of these everyday,rather annoying.It is good for three years and then have to renew it again.Telemarketers have 31 days to update their call lists or get a fine of up to $15,000.Our lawn mower is on the hummer,fanbelt split ,found that out after doing a neighbors and ours.Took it to a neighbor,doesn't have the right tool,what had to be taken off was rusted.If he can't most likely have to get a new mower,it would be $200 to $300 to take it to where we bought it in the first place.Only bought 3 years ago,should have lasted longer.Now wishing we didn't sell our extra mower to our neighbor across the street.

Awwwww!!! You couldn't look any cuter, Buddy Boy!! You are the most adorable guy. Especially on that back with feet up. Great pics of you from Barry as always.

Barry, I hope you have better luck with the 50-50 and winning games. Tough luck on the lawn mower too. The last one I got lasted about three years too. It wasn't cheap. What is wrong with products these days?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!