Good morning and happy Pet of the Day you, precious bunnster Pepper! Awww! What a beautiful bunny you are! You look so much like my Moonbeam in coloring and marking, only she's a guinea pig! I don't blame you for loving the camera so sweetheart, posing for pictures; the camera sure does love you! I can't imagine a more giving gift than a sweet furkid like you, Pepper! Your young guardian is one lucky girl, or guy to have a best friend in you! And being the shy and sensitive, gentle soul that you are, it's great to know you have such an understanding, and equally gentle guardian, along with a best fur buddy in Chicken, to bond with! Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Pepper!!! I hope you and Chicken (and Buddy....from a distance) enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! It's not too hot here in PA today so hopefully your tummy is up to some of your fave foods, some fresh green grass and crunchy carrots Cuddles and little kisses to you precious Pepper, our extra special, most deserving, honoree!