Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bath time and other Fluff Photos

Bath time and other Fluff Photos

Monday was spa day here -- took me ALL DAY (I kept getting interrupted) but I finally finished all 5. Here is Willy, in the sink:

and on the table

Then Tuesday I took St. Valentine's Day photos. I only got one GOOD one of all 5. Here are the other shots - some are good, just wasn't of all 5.

Tasha

Willy

Lacey

Willy, Lacey and Tasha in back

Few more to share

Sugar

Sugar, Willy, Lacey, and Tasha in back

Willy kept jumping down, and I'd have to get him up again

Finally, I put Marlin up on the sofa

Oh he FINALLY looked at me! LOL

Then I started working on the shot of all 5:

As I said above . . . .

Some more to share coming up

Lacey is SO bored ha haaa

I had to use treats to get Marlin to look any place

Sometimes he dropped the treat

Sometimes Willy KNEW Marlin had dropped the treat

But I finally got one GOOD one of all 5, lol. What a job!

Awww!! Loved those photos!!

Aww, Fluffs! You look terrific! Could you please have your mom or granddad give you a gentle pet or two from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They all look delightful and definitely Fluffy! please give them all a pet from me !
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Love the pictures - you sure are well equipped for bath time. With 5 white fur buds I guess you have to .
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh My! You must have been exhuasted! I dont think I would ever have the energy to bathe FIVE dogs. Looks as if you have a good setup to do it. Enjoyed your pretty clean babies.

Pets from Cassie and from Lilith, ooh I am going to be busy this evening - what fun! LOL

kaycountrygal

Oh My! You must have been exhuasted! I dont think I would ever have the energy to bathe FIVE dogs. Looks as if you have a good setup to do it. Enjoyed your pretty clean babies.

Kay, these dogs get done every 2 weeks. Once I had 5, I had to learn to do it myself; at $55 per dog I'd be broke in NO time! I went to a Pet Edge warehouse sale (most stuff was 50% off!) and spent $500 - so I broke even at the end of one month! Been doing them myself for 15 months, now. Before that, I'd bathe and dry using my hand held dryer; and they saw the professional groomer every 9 weeks. They'd be in full coat, and she'd basically shave them. Now I try to keep them at about the same length right along.

Wow, I didn't know it took that amount of work to keep your crew looking as shiny as they always do Guess I should have realised though, since I do know Bichons don't shed.

Btw, is that the "Isle of Man" symbol you got on your wall? Kinda looks like those three legs Isle of Man has on their coat of arms and their flag. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Man

Quote Originally Posted by Varga View Post
    Btw, is that the "Isle of Man" symbol you got on your wall?

No, that is the Trinacria, symbol of Sicily.

http://www.sicilianculture.com/folklore/trinacria.htm

Dad's parents were from Marsala, Sicily.

What great shots of your adorable fluffs! The picture where Marlin looked at the camera is priceless. Just curious Sandie, how much do your pups weigh, on average anyways.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are so dedicated to your fluffs. I really am very impressed by your setup!
    Hugs and headpats to all of your little ones.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sandie - I don't know how you do it!! When I had my 3 Lhasas and kept their hair long, it was an all day job when it was time for grooming. I finally got smart after many years, and had them all cut short.

Love this collection of pics you posted. I have to chuckle at Willy - the big ham is front and center! Kisses to all of your Fluffs!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Varga View Post
    Wow, I didn't know it took that amount of work to keep your crew looking as shiny as they always do Guess I should have realised though, since I do know Bichons don't shed.
    Bichons are a high maintenance breed, probably the most work of all of them. They have hair as we do, it is always growing, always getting matted.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    What great shots of your adorable fluffs! The picture where Marlin looked at the camera is priceless. Just curious Sandie, how much do your pups weigh, on average anyways.
    Thank you!
    Sugar is 12 pounds -- she is the only one who would fit the AKC standard, the others are all too big one way or another - too long in the back, too tall at the withers, etc.
    Lacey is 14 pounds.
    Tasha is 15 pounds. She and Willy have dense thick coats, takes ages to dry them; they have the AKC show coat. Of course, I don't keep any of mine in a show style!
    Marlin is 19 pounds.
    Willy is 22 pounds and thinks he is a tiny lap dog.

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Sandie - I don't know how you do it!! When I had my 3 Lhasas and kept their hair long, it was an all day job when it was time for grooming. I finally got smart after many years, and had them all cut short.

Love this collection of pics you posted. I have to chuckle at Willy - the big ham is front and center! Kisses to all of your Fluffs!
    That's Willy, front and center and demanding ALL the attention, ha haaa. I keep mine short as well, I have to with 5 of them, 10 cats and Dad (who is more work than all 15 together!)

So glad you enjoyed these photos!!!