Thread: Precious Badger

Precious Badger

Badger what a precious and gorgeous little guy you are!!!

If I met you person to hammie, I'd have a hard time deciding whether to give you head kisses or just watch your antics!!! I'd probably alternate and do both!!!

Quite a little man about town you seem to be with your car and all! What fun it must be to be best pals with you.

I hope you and your human have a wonderful time together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badger, what adorable markings you have! I really hope you enjoy your special day today

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hello, sweet Badger! You look absolutely adorable in your picture! Sounds like you are quite the music lover, coming out to listen when your humans play music. I can just picture you driving around in your toy car - how adorable. Cardboard tubes are very fun, too! It sounds like you have a lot of fun with your human and that you are the perfect companion for them. Hope you enjoy your special day, cutie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Happy PET OF THE DAY, adorable Badger! OK, you've tilted the cuteness meter! AWWW! What a face! hehe And those ears, those teeny-tiny pawsies are too, too precious! I don't think I could take it if your human posted a pic of you driving your car! I'm going to check back often tonight Badger, just to take in your adorable self, and smile!

Congrats cutie pie Badger! Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, rocking to your fave tunes, tooling around in your deluxe hammie wheels, climbing your castle, and being loved to bits! Gentle cuddles to you Badger, our most adorable, most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Badger! Yes, your name definitely suits you. You are so adorable. Have a great day celebrating POTD with your family. Congrats to you!

Blog Entries

Badger

Badger, you are one cutie patootie little guy! Our KatMa find you especially adorable.

Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day -- celebrate in style with extra treats, lots of hip music and love and kisses from your humans. They are lucky you share your precious life with them.

Life long & prosper, happy, loved and cherished -- which is what every pet deserves.

from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince (aka the Rascal) and from our humans.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore