Thread: KoKo!

KoKo!

Good morning, beautiful KoKo! Congratulation for being DOTD! My standard poodle Bodea is sending you loving congratulations also. Clever and affectionate, and so loving... yep! That sounds familiar! I just love your colour, too.

Hugs and kisses to you and keep up those Obedience classes, you'll have your humans trained in no time, hehehehe

Oh Koko, could you possibly get any cuter? Your charm just shines through in that picture, and I can understand how you can attract a crowd wherever you go.
    I was waiting for one of our resident Poodle lovers to see you, I am so glad Katelf was able to start your thread. I think your incredible cuteness must have knocked Pam off her seat, but she will love you once she regains her composure.

Enjoy your special day, Koko, as our most adorable and deserving Dog of the Day.

KoKo you cannot believe the excitement that you have generated at my home this morning!!! Your picture really woke me up and the precious gaze on your face as you pose for the photographer just melted me. What a wonderful way to start the week with you leading the way!

Hubby and I both have a passion for poodles and you are truly an excellent representative of your breed. It is not surprising to hear that you are doing so well in obedience and that you are ready to give kisses to all of your admiring fans. My Bella has fallen head over paws in love with you and wants me to give you her phone number. Of course I explained to her that you probably have many girlfriends and that she must just be content admiring your picture and maybe giving slurpy licks to my monitor.

Congratulations to you cutie on your most recent accomplishment (we are are sure there will be many more) as you are crowned Dog of the Day! Please tell your human that Bella, Ripley and I would love to have them join Pet Talk so that we could see and hear more from you!

Poodle time!

WoW! What a nice way to start the day. KO KO you are the greatest! Aren't Standard Poodles special? KoKo looks like he is right up there at the top of the heap in wonderful friends. I have two Standards. A 6 y.o. male, Toby who has been DOD in the past and a 1 y.o. female named Fancy Girl. Toby is almost white and Fancy is a blonde. He is laid back and she is a "wild child" and is in her 2nd obedience cycle of classes. Continue to enjoy your boy and know that they make excellent therapy pets and anything else you give them a chance to do. Wishing you many fun years KoKo, being the loving boy I know you are. Meredith

Hi KoKo......What a handsome boy you are. And one that is loved very much.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. You look just like you are posing for your picture to be taken. Have a great life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, KoKo! You are a very handsome boy. Your eyes are gorgeous and so is your coat. I can see why you attract attention wherever you go. Have a great day with your family celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Good Morning Koko! Oh what a cutie!

I hope your spoiled rotten today!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Blog Entries

KoKo

Oh, KoKo! No words can describe how stunning you are. Congratulations, darling dog on being named Dog of the Day. Our KatMa adores Standard Poodles; you are a magnificent member of your breed.

Our purr~ents love kitties, dogs, birds, horses -- well, all pets. You rate 5 's. Both of us are gorgeous kitties; Felix is a rescue and a big momma's boy and I, Norman was recycled! Our KatMa & Paw-Paw love us silly and wish people would adopt rescues and pets given up and needing a loving new home (recycled).

Live long & prosper; loved, cherished, adored -- what every pet deserves. Celebrate your day in style.

lots & lots of purrs and kittykisses from Norman the King & Felix the Prince and the humans send kisses & hugs too!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi KoKo !!!!!!

The only thing we regret after seeing you just now, that we weren't here earlier!!! KoKo, you are so incredibly handsome. You've made our day. All we could think about was Pam and Bella. We think Bella and her family are still jumping around the computer. What a couple you two would make. Congrats to you, handsome man!! A fabulous Poodle for our DOTD!!! YAY!!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in, Yes, We're Hunkering Down, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there handsome Koko and happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Oh my gosh, look at that face, that expression...so...human! We're got a slew of Poodle people/lovers here on Pet Talk and you can add me to your ever growing fan list, sweetheart! As for you Mom, I think you just might be the most loved pup on the planet, Poodle or otherwise! And by the way Koko, my girl pulls that "across the bed, you sleep in the corner, mom" maneuver too! But how can we humans deny our beautiful best friends anything, even the "big bed!" Congratulations, Koko! You're one most deserving honoree, and your dear Mom, and all of your many fans are friends, are blessed to have such a smart, sweet and loving furkid/friend in YOU! Hope you and your Mom are having a blast today, celebrating to the max! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Koko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, gorgeous Koko! You definitely look like the curious sort with your head tilted. It looks like you`re saying "what`s that?" What a life you have, getting to share a queen size bed with your human and being there with them through thick and thin! How lucky they must be to have you to help them through life`s twists and turns. Good for you for doing well in obedience classes, too! Sounds like you have a lot of fun going to all those football games and traveling in your human`s RV - you have quite the life, boy! Hope you have a wonderful day, sweetie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hello Koko,

You have won many hearts here at Pet Of The Day handsome boy. It's so
    good to meet you. I'm not surprised you turn heads wherever you go.
    You sound like a happy camper who loves to show how much you love
    your family by being a super friend & companion. Congratulations on
    being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of
    hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow KoKo, you're gorgeous! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla