Thread: Tanner!

Tanner!

HI-TANNER-IT IS SO NICE TO MEET YOU! YOU ARE NO DOUBT A REAL HERO IN THAT HOME! THE IDEA OF A SINGLE MOUSE IN MY APARTMENT IS TOO MUCH!!! YOU DESERVE THE HONOR OF A SPECIAL DAY! IT'S NICE THAT YOUR NAME IS NOW TANNER BECAUSE IT SUITS YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET KID AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A BALL THIS WEEKENDSUSANSWATLIN518

Hi there little orange man, you are way too cute, I love your pose. I see you are keeping busy AND having fun. Enjoy the love and care you get from your family, and your COTD nomination!
    Marina

Now, who doesn't love an orangie? Tanner, you have the sweetest little face and your paws are the cutest! No wonder you're COTD!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

AND YET ANOTHER OWESOME ORANGE CHOSEN AS THE REPRENSATIVE CAT OF CAT OF THE DAY.
    AND TANNERS SUCH A HANDSOME YOUNG CAT, A GREAT LITTLE ORANGE MAN WHO WILL GIVEHIS GUARDIANS YEARS OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
    I KNOW MY MICHAEL THE DREAM, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION, AND ORANGE ANGEL ORANGIE, ROADBLOCK AND ORANGE BLSSOM ALL SEND THE OWESOME ORANGIE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWIE TO TERRIFIC TANNER OUR NICEST AND NEWEST OWESOME ORANGIE OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, precious Tanner! How exciting it must have been for your human for their mom to decide that she wanted a cat. Good for you for getting those mice, you showed your family that they definitely didn`t make the "wrong" choice by taking you home! Glad to hear that you have made friends with the dog of the house, and that you have managed to get all the mice! Your family must be furrever greatful. Have a wonderful day, gorgeous!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

O those PRECIOUS ORANGEMEN!!!! Just soooo handsome!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tanner how adorable you are!!!

What is it about the orangies that make them so irresistible? They seem to have personality plus!!! You sure do any way!!!

I hope you are having a fun day and being spoiled rotten!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catching that mouse on cue, day one, definitely sealed the deal, didn't it Tanner? Way to audition, cutie pie! Of course we know that you could have failed miserably in your job as sentinel as still remained #1 in your humans hearts...I mean look at that FACE! What a guy! From me and my orange boy Tigggr, congrats and wishes for a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, and a lifetime of love and good health! Cuddles and kisses to you adorable Tanner, our extra special and most deserving, honoree!
    P.S...Enjoy your "retirement!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awwww, Tanner, what a handsome orangie you are! I hope you had a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678