Thread: Charlie gets spayed tomorrow

Charlie gets spayed tomorrow

Please send lots of good vibes for Charlie and my sister's Bagheera...both of them are being neutered tomorrow. I'll be dropping them off at the shelter around 8am and then I don't get to see her again until 5pm!!

I don't know what I'm going to do without my squeaky little girl all day! She's become such a fixture in the house so quickly. It's gonna be a loooooooooooong day without her.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Aww, I'll be thinking about Charlie tomorrow. Yeah, I'm not far behind. I'll be taking Paizly in next month. I don't wanna!!!

Let us know when your little girl is back home with you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

THIS IS A FAIRLY STANDARD PROCEDURE NOW, AND IMPROVEMENTS ARE BEING MADE EVERY YEAR SO CHARLIE AND BAGHEERA HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, AND WILL BE HOME SOON.
    SOME PET ANGELS WILL BRING A TOUCH OF JAMAICA INTO THIER LIVES SO THEY WONT BE TOO LONELY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Everything will be fine so we'll pray easy, mainly for you cuz we know you'll miss Charlie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good luck kitties - I'm sure they will do great.

From Decker with Love

I'm sure that everything will go well. Good luck Charlie and Bagheera.

Saying a few prays for both Charlie and Bagheera that everything will go well and they will be up and running around in no time!

Hugs!

Four more hours until I can pick them up..... *taps foot impatiently*

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I remember going through this with Zoee. Bruce dropped her off and I think I called twice while she was there.
    I'm sure they will both be fine. Keep yourself busy so the time will go faster.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

How are Charlie and Bagheera doing? Fine I'm sure (and hoping).

Charlie is doing fine. She came home TIRED yesterday, with a little fluid in her abdomen, and slept straight through until about 8am this morning. Then she went straight for the food bowl!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

That is great! Tell me, how in the world do you keep a kitten from running around too much? You know Paizly.....is that going to be impossible? LOL
    I've never had a female kitty before, now that I think about it.

I'm so glad to hear Charlie is a-ok!