Thread: Frustrated

Frustrated

Ugg I am a tad upset with the pet stores in my new city. None of them carry the Innova Dog Food or Cat Food. And all of them refuse to bring it in. So I am having to have it shipped to me via Greyhound from Lethbridge when ever we need it. Makes it cost a whole lot more that is for sure. At least the pet store in Lethbridge is willing to ship it to me. But it is frustrating that pet stores refuse to bring it in. And I won't switch their food type. Innova is the best I have ever had them on.

Sorry for the mini rant. Just a little frustrating.

Gosh - I bet that IS frustrating!

I was checking a map on the Innova site. The map says you can get it in Taber at Tailblazers. Would the shipping be any cheaper for you?

Could you order it direct from Innova? See if it's cheaper anyway. And they might get a move on to hit on retailers in Medicine Hat!

Contact Page for Natura:
    http://www.naturapet.com/about-natura/contact.asp (has email form)

Innova
    Customer Service Questions: 800-532-7261

For general inquiries and retailer information, our hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT).
    Hope something works out!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks so much. I will contact them and see if they can ship direct. If not I will continue to get it in Lethbridge. I have been going to this particular pet store for over 10 years now so they give me discounts and such when they can. Thats why they have no problem with shipping to me. If a pet store here though would agree to bring it in it sure would be cheaper.

Tailblazers has a website and it shows the current and coming stores. I shop there all the time, I have 2 stores to choose from now that a new one has opened by us. They do carry Innova.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Their next Alberta opening is in Grande Prairie. Kinda NORTH...

Nicole, if you meet anyone wanting to open a franchise, they can apply on the website: http://www.tailblazerspets.com/
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda