Thread: Dilly-Doo

Dilly-Doo

What a cutie pie!
    Congrats to you for being picked as today's dog of the day. Enjoy your special day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hello Dilly-Doo,

What a sweet name for a sweet pup. I just loved the story of cooling off your paws in the water bowl. I'll bet that feels good after herding all those
    critters around. You are a adorable girl & best friend. Big congratulations
    on being chosen for special honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of hugs,belly rubs & kisses Dilly.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Dillly-Doo, you are such a pretty girl. I am afraid I would have to agree with your person, a pretty little champion like Dilly, must be delicate and refined. I laughed out loud when I read about you cooling your heels in the water dish. What a silly Dilly you are. I bet you and your Bailey have a good time together. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Good morning, darling Dilly-Doo! You look so pretty and sophisticated in your picture. A Canadian Champion? I`m impressed! You sound like such a fun girl to have around, especially during your attempts to "herd" the nearby deer! It sounds like your humans have given you and Bailey a great home, and that you are both valuable members of their family. Have a wonderful day, Dilly girl!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hello Dilly-Doo, what a cute and funny little girl you are. Wish I could see you cooling off your paws. Sounds like you're a happy pup living in a happy home and all I can wish you is many more years of the same. Lots of hugs and treats for you today sweet Dilly-Doo and congratulations on being our DOTD.

It's Corgi time! Hi there precious Dilly-Doo and happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What an adorable, and active, "big dog in a small body" you are! Forget about the water dish, your Mom needs to get you a pool! Who can blame you, wanting to cool off your paws after a heated hour or two of patrolling the perimeter! That's hard work, keeping all of those pesky interlopers in check, right Dilly-Doo? You're one adorable doggie Dilly-Doo, and so deserving of our "top dog" honors! Hope you and your sidekick Bailey are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled to the max...cookies, hugs, cookies, kisses....you know the dirll, Mom! Congratulations sweetheart, and a big, sloppy kiss and a hug to you, and Bailey too! (Sleeping with your tongue out...silly pupper!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dilly-Doo

Hi there Dilly-Doo! What a doll you are! You're a girl after my own heart! Cooling off your paws, and in my case feet, in water is my favorite way of cooling off! Loads of love and biscuits to you and your parents!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, Dilly Doo! Your name is so adorable, as are you! Sounds like you are tons of fun to play with. You and Bailey must have a great time together. It's easy to tell how much your family loves you. Have a great day celebrating with everyone. Congrats on DOTD!

Dilys, Dilly-Doo! When I first saw your photo I thought you'd be enjoying a life of leisure! Was I ever wrong! Herding, getting all muddy and soaking your pawsies - what a smart and busy girl you are! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Cutie!

Cute...look at those lil' short legs! LOL!

Dilly-Doo, what a great smile you have! Boys aren't the only ones who have fun outdoors getting muddy, girls are just as good at it, too, aren't they? :] I can just imagine you conking out after a good muddy run and sleeping with your tongue out.. how cute! I hope you get plenty of extra treats and spoiling on this special day.

Congratulations on being our DOTD, gorgeous!