I currently have 3 dogs, and I seriously contemplated rescuing this one husky last December but never ended up doing it. Part of the reason I didn't adopt a fourth dog is because I don't have a fenced in yard yet and also because it would probably be pretty challenging to walk four dogs at once. In addition to that though, one reason I didn't get a fourth dog is because my Dad, who is a judge, claimed there is some law that says you can't own more than 3 dogs unless you have something called a kennel license, er something like that. But I've noticed a lot of people on this board have 4 dogs +, and my friend who is a trainer at PetSmart owns 5 Doberman Pinschers and often fosters other Dobermans. Do different cities have different regulations on how many dogs you can own?...Would I need a kennel license (don't even know what one is still) in order to get a fourth dog?...'Cause my Mom's boyfriend talked to someone at City Hall er some place just the other day, and he was told I could definitely legally have more than 3 dogs and even start a doggie daycare (considering doing this some time in the future) as long as the dogs don't disturbed the neighbors by means of going to the bathroom in their yard, excessive barking, whatever else could be bothersome, ya know?...