Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: fritz13 photos

fritz13 photos

Fritz with Mom in her chair last night,this morning cuddled to Mom on the living room couch and by himself next to a pillow.We had rain and thunder go through this morning ,gave him gravol to settle down though he still whined after that,more thunder lightning and rain later today and into tomorrow morning.Fritz has a routine he follow every evening.He gets Iams bones to come downstairs,then he has a snack,last night it was Strawberry Ice Cream from us,then sat on the couch and begged for bones,tilting his head at me,had that,lays on the coffee table wagging his tail at the water dish,so fill that and I set it on the floor,he wants it on the coffee table,so I put it there.He cuddled with Mom and went under the little couch.he slept on the newly washed bedspread and had a good sleep after he barked at kids he heard going by the house after 10 last night.He has had his breakfast,cuddled to Mom,Mom gone to her hair done,Fritz laying next to pillow on the couch. AuntieIrene is still using her walker to get around and will for quite awhile yet.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Awwww!!! Are you Mom's good boy, Fritzie? You're an adorable boy. You have such a good routine don't you? We think you love your life. Have a great weekend you guys!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz, I always like to see you on mom's lap!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fritz, you're such a good and sweet boy.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

clothesnapper1,2

Fritz under the dining room table this morning with a pair of my underwear and a sock,he got after being let out of his cage this morning.We had Thunder and Lightning last night ,he got uneasy and was huffing and puffing so put him in his cage.Fritz whined a little but soon quieted down,Taffy peed a couple of times at her house,she doesn't like storms at all.Last night,Fritz had a second treat of Iams bones,then wanted water,had me stand while he drank from the back of the chair,this morning gave it to him under the table he was protecting what he brought up from the laundry room.he has had his toast,was in Mom's chair,probably behind the couch now.Marlene and Larry have gone to the cottage until tomorrow,we are getting a card for dad to put on his stone then going to get my haircut,go to the shopping center in Oshawa then on to Future Shop to get some ink for the printer,Mom to Wal Mart for paper towels and Swiss Chalet for a Chicken Dinner,will bring Fritz home some Chicken.

Did you get that chicken yet, Fritz? I hope you enjoy it. I can't stop thinking of how you grab all the treasures and then guard them You are just too much but also, as cute as a button I am hoping I will someday be able to visit you and meet you in person, buddy.

Sorry about those thunderstorms. We aren't having any right now for the first day this week. Delilah is actually in her little bed by the computer. Not in the bathroom, shaking. Poor Fritz and Taffy.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

cozycurly2,cozyboy3.tormenter

Fritz watching out the window this morning,looking at me for cereal and toast which he ended up having and laying by the table.He wants to go out the front door,the plants are out there so he has to go out the back.He ended up under the table,got him a wiener to get him out and outside.He had been curled up in the kitchen,may be behind the couch now.He had his chicken for supper,like that,supper was all gone.He stayed under the big couch last night,then he came up,he slept on the bedspread,probably doesn't hear the noises quite as much there.

Who is the whitest, fluffiest guy in Bowmanville? It's you Fritzie!! You look so handsome. Did you get brushed before those pictures? I'm glad you enjoyed yur chicken last night. More storms here this evening. Delilah is huddled inside my closet.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

foodbeg

Fritz begging for supper from Mom last night.had Potato Salad,Macaroni Salad and Kam.Fritz had some,had Vanilla Cream for dessert.Had a couple of thunderstorms Sunday night,fritz barked at it,he was down her and doesn't hear it as much,spent time under the little couch,under the coffee table and finally on my lap for awhile for protection until it was over..Mom had Pringles chips,he had some of that,too lazy to get off the coffee table for it so I picked it up him.got his dish of water for him,he had that.When it came time for bed,didn't want to go out,was wet,Mom got him out the door with a little push.Fritz curled up on the bedspread all night,got a little after I did this morning,was in Mom;s chair,had breakfast from me,went out,had a drink and sat with me in the chair,didn't want Mom's,went to the corner and curled up.Fritz finished his supper ,has been out again and now in the window.Supposed to get another Thunderstorm today, chance of rain every day this week,in the 60's not as windy and storm as last night,trees were down in Toronto,ours are fine including the Norway Dad I planted 2 years ago.We put a card on Dad's stone for Father's Day,all our names on it including Fritz dTaffy.Mom took Marlene to see the stone last night when the weather was bad,hadn't been there yet,were late getting back from the cottage,felt bad she hadn't.The light we put there lit up when they got there so that was nice.

cuddlyup,uphigh1,2

Fritz on Mom's lap,cuddling up Monday afternoon,had a Thunderstorm go through,Mom gave him Gravol,the storm still bothered after taking,go more later,he was tired.Fritz last night sitting up on the back of the chair,don't what he wanted, maybe to go to bed.Had some Pringles chips,had water,had to bring it to him on the table.Slept on the bedspread again,heard what sounded like a shotgun go off around 4:30 this morning,he stayed put,he moved off the bedspread and slept on the carpet.He went out when i put the garbage out,then went to Mom's chair,sat with her,had toast and cereal,now in the window,cooler today and 61 right now.

Great pictures, Barry!! I love the pics of you and Mom, Fritzie!! You and Mom have the prettiest hairdos. I love Mom's hair color. Sorry about the storms. Delilah already went through one round earlier and she heard thunder again. She's hiding in the bathroom now. It will be like this all summer.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

cozyboy4,chairsleep

Fritz snoozing on Mom's bed Tuesday afternoon while Mom was at gift shop,couldn't turn the bed down and Fritz this morning in Mom's chair.Last night,sat on the back of the chair ,head tilted for bones,had on some,went out,had his water,was under both couches and went to bed all curled up on the bedspread.Fritz woke me up at 25 to 6 this morning had to go out.I tried to go back to sleep,didn't work so got up and got toast and cereal.He had mine,didn't want the toast fed to him,he ate it off the plate.I thought he wanted water as he was under the dining room table looking that way,gave it to him,he went out the other side of the table and layed down,now behind couch.

Fritz, I love the photo of you in mom's chair! You are such a cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fritz, I can see you now with that adorable head tilted, waiting for Iams. What a cutie. Look at our upside down boy Be a good boy Fritz!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

cozyhead1,2,jaildog,darknap1,2,pokeyhead3

Fritz Wednesday afternoon head resting on the blanket,Mom had gone to lunch with some ladies from church,had 2 mini pizzas for supper , Fritz had a bite of each,Fritz under the coffee table,looks like he is looking out the bars of a jail cell, under the big couch and his head poking out the back of the other couch.Last night,he came over to me.thought he wanted some bones,wanted his Monkey played with that,did before supper earlier,was on my lap when he was growling at his water bottle ,wanted I told him to get it,he got,chewed on it,got tired and rested on my lap,until he went under the couch.Earlier when he had his Monkey,it was sitting there and he barked at it,expecting to move.Fritz had a good sleep,didn't wake me up early this time,got up at 20 after 6.He got under the dining room table looking at the water dish,gave it to him,he went out the mother side and layed down,then behind the couch.I tapped the tray I had my bowl on,he came out and had cereal and then thew toast,then Mom's,was with Mom in her chair.I have a hedge to cut this morning,Mom goes to a fashion show tonight,Saturday Mom goes with Marlene and Larry to a 25th Anniversary party,Taffy coming to stay here.