Thread: Handsome Tubby

Handsome Tubby

Tubby darling, though you got that name for your round kitten belly, it's obvious that you are FAR from "tubby" -- what a gorgeous fellow you are!

It's also obvious that you bring your humans so much love and happiness -- and of course your fursister will eventually be unable to resist your charms, just like everyone else!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day -- I hope you get lots of treats and special snuggles to celebrate!

Hello Tubby, you handesome guy! Your fur looks so soft, I almost reached out to the screen hoping maybe I could pet you! Good for you for not letting your loss of hearing get you down. Sorry Sweetums doesn`t like you too much right now, but hopefully she will come around soon! You sound like such a sweet, kind boy who has really touched his humans` hearts! Congratulations on being our COTC today, Tubby. Enjoy your day.. maybe Sweetums will even give you a little congratulatory headbump!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Tubby what a handsome love muffin you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and read your bio today!!!
    I hope you and your family are having lots of fun and you are getting a special treat or two.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Tubby

YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL AND VERY PEACEFUL AND PENSIVE IN THE PICTURE! I AM A LITTLE SAD ABOUT YOUR HEARING-BUT YOU ARE RISING ABOVE THAT!!!! YOU SOUND A LITTLE LIKE MY SAMMY ALWAYS TRYING TO CHASE AND BE SOCIAL WITH MY FEMALE WHO IS TWICE HIS AGE. HE NEVER GIVES UP AND I THINK SHE TOO, IS GETTING SOFTER TOWARDS HIM. TUBBY-WHO COULD RESIST YOUR FACE? CERTAINLY NOT ME!! HAVE A BALL TODAY AND EVERYDAY SUSANSWATLIN518

We love ya back, Tubby! I mean what's NOT to love? You're the sweetest, most gentle and loving kitty on the plane, and so hunky and handsome to boott! Maybe you and your sister should trade names! I have a feeling she'll come around eventually Tubby; that sister/brother thing can take time to work out! In the meantime, keep up the good work being the sweetest, most loving best buddy to your humans; they are one lucky lot, having been blessed with a kitty as special as you these many years! Congratulations and cuddles to you (and Sweetums too) precious Tubby, our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, having a fun celebration with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tubby, you sure are a very handsome blue boy with beautiful green eyes. You sound like a sweetheart and hopefully some day your sister will learn to like you. Congrats on being COTD!!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET HANDSOME CAT TUBBY, AND I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A WAY AROUND YOUR HEARING LOSS.
    YOU ARE SUCH A BIG GRAY BUNDLE OF HAPPINESS , YOUR FACE REFLECTS THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND IN YOUR FURR EVER HOME
    I KNOW THAT TUBBY AND TUBBY 2 ANGELS, AND TUBSTER PANTHER , AND EBONY TUBSTER ARE LEADING THE CHEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWS FOR OUR MOST TERRIFIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY TUBBY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tubby, your coat is so thick and luxurious, one could get lost in it! You are one handsome boy! I'm sure Sweetums will live up to her name and come to love you just as the rest of your family does, so be patient. And congrats on your much deserved title as COTD!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awwww, Tubby! You're so handsome! Happy Cat of the Day! I hope you get some big hugs and snuggles today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Tubby, what gorgeous green eyes you have! They go so well with your beautiful coat. And can anyone find a cat much better than you? I think not! You seem like a such a sweet cat, and I can understand why your family loves you so much. I hope you get plenty of spoilings on this special day.

Congratulations on being our COTD, handsome!