Thread: Remembering Reggie!

Remembering Reggie!

It was lovely to read about Reggie this morning; he was obviously such a special fellow -- and really beautiful as well!

It's a good thing that he ended up with your family, where he had such great friends of both the human and furry variety! I love the idea of him running about in Heaven with his "girly friends" -- I'm sure you're right about that!

Thanks for sharing this story!

Dearest Reggie, what a special guinea pig you were. I am so sorry to hear that you are no longer with us. You were such a handesome little guy! It sounds like your humans fell in love with you at first sight, and just HAD to have you! I`m glad you were able to live a long, enjoyable life. Rest in peace, sweet boy. You were loved, missed, and now you are honored by being our newest POTD.

To the owners of Reggie:
    Thank you for sharing Reggie`s story with us. He was truly a special pig who seems to have really grabbed your heart from day one. You gave him a long life full of love and affection, and he is survived by his babies and his animal friends like Harry. Thank you once again for sharing his story with us so we could honor your special boy.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What a handsome and most precious piggie you were darling Reggie, more beautiful now in your new role as a furry angel at the Rainbow Bridge, no doubt, and still making the girls swoon, I'm sure, including my beloved Rainbow Bridge furangel, Rosie As a Mom to piggies myself for years now, I was especially touched reading of how you came to be rescued Reggie, finding your way to the most caring and loving of forever homes, rich with human love and piggie companionship! You lived a long and happy, love filled life sweetheart, but as any animal parent will tell you, our beloved furkids are never with us long enough, and my heart goes out to your guardian on her loss. How blessed she was to have had you as her joyful, gentle, devoted companion those many years. I hope that seeing you honored here today puts a smile on her face, gives her some small measure of comfort, as so many from all over the world learn just how special, and how loved you were, and still are! Enjoy your much day of honor there at the Rainbow Bridge, precious Reggie! I'm sure my piggies Squeakers and Rosie, and all of our cherished furangels, are making your Pet of the Day party a very special one!

To the guardian of Reggie, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy with us. He was one lucky little guy, having a Mom as caring and loving as you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Reggie what a handsome boy you are!!!

It sounds like you are still loved and missed a whole lot!!! I hope you and your piggy girlfriends are having lots of fun playing at the Rainbow Bridge. Someday you and your humans will all be together again.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sharing Reggie's story with us all. He was a special piggie and even a father, too! It's obvious you loved him a lot, and we are fortunate to hear his tale. Congrats on POTD! He's surely smiling up in heaven with his girlfriend piggies in celebration.

Reggie, I just love the coloring of your coat, you are such a handsome little piggie. It sounds like you are still very much loved, with good reason. Your family misses you, but I am glad they got to provide you with a good life. Rest easy, handsome.

Congratulations on being our POTD, Reggie!