Thread: Willow Oak

Threaded View

I meant to reply before, but then something came up, and when I returned to this thread, there was another exiting tale to read.

Wow, what amazing stories! You have saved a lot of lives, and you have every reason to be proud of yourself! You know the meaning of "patience" - that is of course what's needed to rescue animals.

Your story about Buddy reminded me very much of how Fister came to live with us (John and I). It had to be on Fister's conditions, or not at all! I still have Fister, who is now 12 years old, but unfortunately not John.

I'm so glad you were in the hospital at the right time and all is well now - it really would have been unfair to all your furbabies, had you departed, and of course, you're not nearly old enough for that!

As others have mentioned, you should get a book published about your rescue work - you really write well!

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you'll keep the good work up! Give all your furbabies some scritches from me - Fister sends headbumpies.
    Last edited by Randi; 08-28-2008 at 02:28 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.