Thread: Fork!!!

Fork!!!

What a handsomeFroggie boy you are, Fork!! And a working one to boot! I'll bet you really know how to put a smile on the faces of your students! What a lucky group to have such a unique classmate to learn from! And I never knew you critters enjoyed such long lives! Seems like it's a long way to retirement! Congratulations to you Fork! Today's your day to hop on the stage and take take a bow; you're the Pet of the Day! I'm sure all the kids will be so excited to see you honored here today!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-04-2002 at 08:16 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thanks. African bull frogs out live their North American cousins by at least 10 years.

BTW, fork is a male.

Ahhh, please forgive me! Those other posts had us all confused! HE reallly is stunning! And it's so wonderful that your students have the privilege of getting to know and learn from such an amazing creature. Here on Cape Cod we have "peepers" in the Spring. And some of my fondest memories as a child are of being lulled to sleep by the sound of bull frogs singing at night. Thanks so much for sharing Fork with us. And please forgive the misunderstanding. Sometimes the newer folks have a little trouble figuring the whole thing out! Congratulations again Fork! I hope your human prints out your photo and shares it with the kids!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fork
    Sorry I missed your big day. We had a surprise thunderstorm move in and I had to get off the computer before I could post to all the threads I wanted too. You are a stunning looking frog. I didn't know frogs could have teeth but then, I'd never seen an African Bullfrog either. I sure hope you enjoyed your day as our special Pet of the Day.