Thread: Colby

Colby

Hi Colby...You are so handsome. I wish I had been the one to find you.
    I bet you are a wonderful member of the family. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life Colby.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Colby, what a dashing young doggie you are! You definitely look like a retriever mix! Sorry to hear about your leg, but glad that you`re all better now. You are the same way my RB Lady used to play, with not seeing the point of "fetching" and having to throw a new toy. It sounds like you are a lot of fun to play with! And don`t worry about snoring, I`m sure your humans do it too from time to time. Hope you have a great day, Colby boy, and that even Jasmine and that silly squirrell help you have fun on your special day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

You are a lovely looking young man Colby
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Well Helloooo Handsome!

You sure sound like a wonderful pupper!
    Enjoy your special day sweetie!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Colby, what a handsome boy you are. And that white snout is very distinguished looking. Sounds like you are having a great life with your loving family, so it sure is a good thing you found each other. Wish I could give you a big hug on your special day. I'll bet you get some doggy treats tonight in celebration. And I don't think they mind if you snore a little bit, dear Colby. Hope you all have many more years together and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Colby !!!

Hello to you, handsome boy. We're happy to read another wonderful story of rescue. How sad that you were wandering around when your Dad found you. But.......happy day when he took you home. It certainly has paid off hasn't it buddy? It sounds like there is a mutual admiration society going on at your place, Mr. C. By the way, we really enjoyed reading your story too. What a well rounded boy you are. Skilled in many things. We're sending big congrats to you for being our DOTD today, deserving boy. Please tell Mom to give you some kisses on that silky head from us please--some for bossy sister, Jasmine too. We hope you and Skylar can have a play date today. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark, Rainy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Colby!

Hey Colby! You're so cute! I bet you're a great dog! Congrats on DOTD!

Rufus the dog, Dutchess the bunny, and Elvis the cockatiel!

Hi there cutie Colby, DOG OF THE DAY! Lots of hugs and sloppy kisses to you on your big day, sweetheart! I don't think there's any doubt you're a Retriever mix, being the ultimate love bug and people pup that you are! You do however, get point deductions for not bringing back the ball/toy! Must be your alter ego/other side/self coming through through I'm so happy to hear you're all healed Colby, that your leg's all better! What a wonderful family you've been blessed with Colby, so devoted, doing all in their power to assure your health and happiness! But as your wise Dad has said, it is he, your entire family, who hit the jackpot the day you came into their lives! Many thanks to your Dad for giving such a deserving doggie a chance at a happy life, and oh, what a life it is! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, cutie Colby! Hope you get to enjoy some fun time with your proud parents and grandparents, fursis Jasmine and your best doggie pal Skylar! Don't forget the treats, Dad! Hugs, woofs and wags to you Colby from me and my Labbie girl Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Colby,

You are a very handsome boy & I love those pretty brown eyes sweetie.

I'll just bet you are the sweetest friend ever, I'm so glad you dad found
    you that lucky day. You deserve the best & I know you have it now.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of treats,hugs & kisses Colby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Colby! You are quite handsome! I'm glad your family rescued you and you seem to be living the good life. You seem like a happy guy who makes lots of friends. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Such Soulful Eyes!!!

Dear Colby,

You have such soulful, beautiful eyes!!!! What a handsome boy you are!!!!

Have a wonderful day, dear Colby -- you made my day with your wonderful picture and story

CRT