Thread: Mandles

Mandles

Ok, I'm the candle lady but these candles? I'm thinkin' no. What say you, Richard (and everyone)?

http://www.yahoo.com/s/924528
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

LMAO!! I used to sell candles years ago, and I don't think these would be a big seller.
    When I saw the title I thought of man sandals, often referred to as mandals.
    You have to admit it is funny! LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    LMAO!! I used to sell candles years ago, and I don't think these would be a big seller.
    When I saw the title I thought of man sandals, often referred to as mandals.
    You have to admit it is funny! LOL
    Funny, yes. Would I want the smell of a urinal deodorizer in my house or the smell of sweat socks? Uh, no. LOL
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Funny, yes. Would I want the smell of a urinal deodorizer in my house or the smell of sweat socks? Uh, no. LOL
    Oh, I agree! They would make good joke gifts, I guess.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

The bacon / meat flavor one could be a hazard in homes with dogs!

The leather smell, um, maybe once a decade? That's about it for me!

How funny. Oh, I saw one, "wet dog." I've long said a perfume smell of "wet dog' would be a big hit with the teenagers; many of them go for anything smelly, or bound to irritate the parents, te hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The bacon / meat flavor one could be a hazard in homes with dogs!

The leather smell, um, maybe once a decade? That's about it for me!

How funny. Oh, I saw one, "wet dog." I've long said a perfume smell of "wet dog' would be a big hit with the teenagers; many of them go for anything smelly, or bound to irritate the parents, te hee.

Your guys are Cracking me up.. Good One Freedom

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

OMG... those are too funny!! Can't say that I'd want the urinal deoderizer one or Chuck Norris Sweat. EWWWW...

The A-1 BBQ scent or the charcoal might not be bad for picnics and bbqs though, lol.

Actually my favorite scent for the fall/winter from Bath and Body works is FIREWOOD. That's kinda manly, I guess, but it smells great!