Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiera Jean

Kiera Jean

You have the loveliest of faces - enjoy your special day pretty girl
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Look at that sweet face. Oh Kiera, you were trying to play it cool, but you really loved your new home all along. It sounds like you found a great home for a special girl like yourself, I'm just sorry that it took so long for you to find your forever home. I have to agree with your Mom, adopting a dog is a great choice. It sounds like you are living proof of that. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very cute Dog of the Day. I hope you and your family have a great time celebrating today.

I loved your picture so much Kiera Jean, that I could hardly wait to read your story. Your mom is so right when she says that patience, consistency and love are the keys. When I read about her receiving her first kiss from you after almost seven months I felt a tear welling up, and just look at you now, sweetly posing by that geranium for all the world to see! Yes you have come a long way but happiness is finally yours, and we couldn't be happier! Congrats to you sweetie on DOTD!

Great Story...

Congratulations on being dog of the day! You are so lucky to have found your forever home with such a loving and patient family. Enjoy your day!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

What a precious girl. I'm so glad you found your forever home, Kiera Jean. You are beautiful and so full of love. It's wonderful that you found someone to give it to. Even more wonderful is that you finally know you are loved in return. Huge hugs and many treats for you today sweet Kiera Jean, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Good morning, Miss Kiera Jean. And what a special pup you are! Good thing you found your furrever family, after what must have been quite a confusing time. I`m glad to hear that you warmed up to your human after a little while, and realized she was giving you a permanent home. Enjoy your special day, pretty girl, you deserve it! And say thanks to your "human" for reminding us how special and important an adoption can be.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Yeahhh for yet another WONDERFUL rescue story!

I hope and pray that one day peolpe will realize that animals are not disposable.

Congrats to you sweet Kiera Jean on being picked as today's dog of the day! You deserve it!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thank you for the positive responses to Kiera Jean

Thanks to all who have left me messages about my Sweet Kiera Jean. I will tell her of all the good well wishes tonight when I get home! I do think that adoption is a wonderful thing and always suggest it first when someone is looking for a dog companion, that and really to think about life style and fit.

Thanks again to everyone!

Kiera Jean...You are such a pretty baby. You can come and live with me
    anytime. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your family will make
    your special day special for you. Have mom to give you a hug from me.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Kiera Jean !!!

Your story makes us think of the Johnny Cash song, "I've Been Everywhere Man". Such a sad beginning for such a gorgeous girl. Thank goodness you have finally found your forever family and your traveling days are over. We immediately fell in love with you in your beautiful picture. When we read your name, we smiled again. A pretty name for a very pretty and sweet girl. Your sad story has ended in a beautiful one. Congrats on your big day, sweetheart!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses on that precious mug from us to celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "We are frying eggs on the driveway", Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Beautiful story - beautiful dog!!! Hugs to Kiera Jean and her wonderful family.
    Have many more happy years together.

Wow, what a great story! Sissywoo, you're obviously a fantastic "Dog Mom" -- and bless you for taking this sweet girl into your home and heart. And welcome to Pet Talk!

Kiera Jean, congratulations on finding such a great "furrever" home, and for being our Dog of the Day! You deserve it!

Hugs,
    Diana

Hi, Keira Jean! You are a beautiful girl. Love the heart-warming expression on your face. I'm glad you are in a nice home with people who love you. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Kiera Jean, "Mama's Dream!" Oh sweetheart, it took a while, sadly a long while, but finally, FINALLY you found that one human who will love you unconditionally, and forever! Your Mommy is one very wise woman, and her words worth heeding. It's so important to make certain that we humans do our research before we commit to a lifelong relationship; that we do our homework, choosing the appropriate breed, size, temperament and activity level for our family and lifestyle to assure that neither family nor canine suffers the pain and heartbreak that comes with re-homing. And of course, the rescue route is definitely the way to go! Bless your Mom for never giving up on you, for be be so patient, giving you all of the time, space and most importantly love needed to help you heal, and learn to trust again! Oh, how rewarding that first "welcome home" kiss must have been! Here's to a very happy day of celebration, with lots of love and kisses to you (and your furbro!) on your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby girl!

P.S...Thanks to your Mom for checking in!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kiera Jean,

What a beautiful girl you are sweetheart. I am so glad you learned
    to trust & love again. I know that your momma wants only the best
    for you. Congratulations for being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you hugs & kisses Kiera Jean.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt