Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PT prayers needed!

PT prayers needed!

Over the last two days I haven't seen Nikki at all. I'm scared that she might have snuck outside and gotten lost. I hope she's too scared to leave the house. I talked to moosmom and she said to shake her box of dry food and maybe Nikki will get the idea. I'm nervous and scared for her!!

David, The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squads On Thier Way, And Will Try And Get Nikki To Let You Know Where She Is.
    I Would Help By Leaving Small Dishes Of Something Smelly Out To Tempt Her .
    We Are Praying That You Will Find Her Soon!
    The Worst Part Is The Not Knowing.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

David, any news??? All the Clan are keeping their paws folded in pray for your sweet girl!!!
    COME HOME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Thanks, everyone for the encouragement. I went around the house shaking a box of her favorite dry food, hoping she'd hear it, but no results yet. I also checked the duct work in the cellar and looked through the rafters for a sign. You're right Catmandu, not knowing IS the worst part!

Prayers on the way from me. Did you get a flashlight and check the closets, under the beds, behind the washer and dryer and stuff where she could hide. I even check the inside of the dryer when mine are mia. They can get in cupboards and places you would not imagine.
    (((HUGS))) and crossed fingers and paws here.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd be sure to look in the basement and any other dark places that might be a cool spot in this humid, hot weather!

Nikki, you come out now, Daddy is worried!
    I've Been Frosted

Most of the time when mine are MIA, they are in the back of a closet. Often it's the linen closet, which I open on rare occasions, and I tend not to even think of looking in there.

Oh dear you must be very worried, any new's to report yet David, i hope with all my heart you find your dear Nikki and soon, lots of positive vibes are coming your way, please come out where ever you are little Nikki, daddy is worried sick, hugs and please let us know if you find her.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear that Nikki is whereabouts unknown
    Have you walked around both inside and out calling her? Does she have a favorite out of the way hidey spot? Many prayers are being prayed for Nikki's swift and safe return, many [[[[[HUGS]]]]] being sent for you!

Please keep us updated?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I'm so sorry to hear about Nikki! I have sent you a PM (in two parts because it was too long to send in one) that is full of suggestions to help you find your girl. Prayers that she will get home safely and soon!

David

Here is a great resource for locating lost cats:

http://www.catsinthebag.org/

Maybe they are the same suggetions as what Emeraldgreen sent you--but just in case.

Did you have thunderstorms recently? That might make her hide.

Prayers for her safe return.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

David - in case she did sneak outside, can your vet or SPCA lend you a live trap? Put some nice stinky tuna in it, and hopefully Nikki will get in!

If you have a porch or some space underneath your house, put it there. She would be hiding under there, I would guess.

You can also try going out after dark, calling her very gently, and maybe gently shaking the box of food.

Also - do your neighbours have any garages or sheds where she might have hid? Maybe they went away for the weekend...leave a note on their door.

Dearest Nikki - please come home. Your dad is worried!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you'll be able to find her soon. Lots of prayers and positive thougths are being sent Nikki's way.

Oh, nothing is more upsetting than a missing kitty.............David, I hope Nikki shows up soon.

Nikki, this hide and seek game is no longer fun! PLEASE COME OUT for your worried Dad!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!