Thread: My sister has a new friend. :)

My sister has a new friend. :)

My sister has been thinking of getting a kitten to be a companion to her cat for some months now.

Yesterday, a friend of hers was looking for cans in a dumpster when he heard something moving around. He was very confused until the moving thing started mewing, and he fished out a little kitten! He can't have a kitten right now but he remembered my sister saying she wanted one, so he called her and she brought kitty by my house last night so I could see how old it was and tell her what it needed right away.

He's DARLING! Probably 8-10 weeks old. Sleek, shiny black with white whiskers and just the very tips of this front toes are white. His back toes are all white. He's got a pretty bad case of worms and some flea eggs on him, so I told her to keep him separate from her kitty until he is de-wormed and de-flead.

He doesn't have a name yet, but he has a great home with my sister, and Suki has historically been very good with other cats, so we're hopeful that introductions will go smoothly.

I'm so envious, I want a kitten! FI keeps waffling on whether we should get one or not, so I'm being patient, but gah!

I'll try to get some pictures of him (and my sister's cat Suki, who is unbelievably gorgeous!) for you guys soon! In fact, I may have one of Suki, I'm going to hunt for it now.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Aha! Here is my one and only picture of miss Suki. Not the best, but you can see what a lovely lady she is. She is PETITE too - full grown at around 6-7lbs!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Awwww, I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!
    Oh, Suki is gorgeous!!! They should look great together!

And you tell FH that I said you need to get Sherpa a friend. Just remind him how Paizly wormed her way into his heart. And a new kitten would do the same thing.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hehe, Cindy, I think he knows that if we so much as went to look at kittens he'd be gone.

I just got off the phone with my sister. The little guy has been named "Bagheera", and she's off right this minute to get him de-wormed and de-flead. I guess he got out of the bathroom last night and Suki ended up grooming him (YAY they get along!!) so Suki will be getting de-wormed as well. Apparently he's quite quick, and managed to lodge himself firmly under the bed last night. Silly boy.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

HOORAY, THATS GREAT THAT SUKI LAREADY FEELS MATERNAL AND IS A KITTEN WASHER ALREADY!!!
    WE CANT WAIT TO SEE BAGHEERA
    THATS SO GREAT THAT YOUR FRIEND WAS THERE TO RESCUE THAT DEAR LITTLE CREATURE OF GOD
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

CONGRATS. At lest one more is saved and has a happy home. Looking forward to some pic’s
    GILL & Crew;